We stayed at the Novetel in St Kilda the same night we went to see Lady Antebellum back in September.
Normally we drive back home the hour and a half after the concert. This time we decided to stay and were very glad we did.
It made the whole concert experience so much better being able to relax and not have the long drive back home after a long day. The hotel was helpful, clean, we situated, and I honestly couldn't make a single complaint about it or the staff and their service. Our package included breakfast the next morning which was above standard. The nearby Acland street has many great food options and late night dinning if you want to grab something to eat after the concert. We had a late lunch at the nearby Fringe cafe which was awesome. If it wasn't for the Grand Prix we would be staying there again for our next concert. Oh we'll long drive home this time, but we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Novotel Melbourne St Kilda is the city's premier beachfront hotel. Ideally positioned facing St Kilda beach and surrounded by some of the city's finest attractions, Novotel St Kilda is the perfect escape for the business or leisure traveller. Situated 6km from the city centre and 28km from Melbourne Airport, experience all this unique St Kilda hotel and its cosmopolitan surroundings have to offer from this hotel's prime position on The Esplanade. Novotel Melbourne St Kilda provides a great choice of St Kilda accommodation, offering 211 rooms and suites, many featuring spa baths with spectacular bay view over Port Philip Bay. The Novotel St Kilda can cater for a variety of events including residential conferences, team building exercises, annual meetings and gala dinners. Choose from 12 versatile function spaces for up to 300 delegates. Many of the rooms offer stunning ocean views and outdoor terrace areas for informal networking. Walk to some of Melbourne's finest attractions such as Luna Park, experience the famous Sunday art and craft market on The Esplanade or discover the many shopping options and bustling nightlife on nearby Acland and Fitzroy Streets. If you need to park the car, there is a secure, undercover parking (extra charge), whilst a tram stop at the front door ensures easy and convenient access to Melbourne city centre only six kilometres away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Melbourne St Kilda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Melbourne St Kilda Hotel St Kilda
- Accor St Kilda
- Novotel St Kilda
- St Kilda Novotel
- Novotel Melbourne St Kilda Greater Melbourne