Stayed 3 nights (Fri - Mon) & found the noise at night very disturbing.
Thought Friday night noise was bad however saturday night was unbearable. We had a 5.30am start Sunday due to triathlon & got very little sleep Saturday night. Noise was still going when we got up. A group of people were running up & down corridor ofour floor at 3am knocking on doors.
Booked a deluxe room which was small & basic however comfortable. Our room faced Ackland street so outlook & breeze was ok just the night time that was unbearable.
The room was clean & nicely presented however the shower needed a good scrub - lots of mould.
Breakfast is nothing exciting either - didn't fancy burrito,taco etc for breakfast. No aussie style
Hard to recommend this hotel especially if you actually plan on sleeping at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince is Melbourne's premier boutique hotel, hidden in the cosmopolitan bayside suburb, St Kilda. With 40 individually designed rooms, Veuve Clicquot in the minibar and (MALIN+GOETZ) bathroom amenities guests will enjoy a stay with a difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince Hotel St Kilda
- Prince St Kilda
- The Prince St Kilda, Greater Melbourne