“An affair to remember!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fitzrovia

Fitzrovia
Reserve with
Fitzrovia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 280 Restaurants in St Kilda
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe, European, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Overlooking Albert park and breathtaking city views, Fitzrovia has pride of place in our beautiful Federation mansion house with pressed tin ceilings, hand-made brick work, stained glass, baltic pine floors and a host of wonderful original features. From 7am through till late at night, our kitchen produces some of the area's most innovative dishes, made entirely from local Victorian produce, with a strong European style. Our menus change regularly with the seasons, so take a look at our website to see what we are doing!
“An affair to remember!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I had an affair on my husband tonite!

This evening I had dessert only at FITZROVIA , after an earlier dinner at ABC-TV Melb.The dish I had was the Double Chocolate Fondant with Vanilla Bean Ice-cream.
This dish I found myself eating with my eyes closed because my body was instinctively not wanting to share any of my other senses except TASTE alone with this heavenly creation.

I have never experienced the sensory luxuriousness of a dish the way I just did.
It literally moved me to tears.I felt like I was making love with this dish,I savoured every mouthful like a first kiss!! I know it sounds dramatic but it was truly an unforgettable experience!

To the chef at FITZROVIA ,thank you-I will always remember -the first time we made love!!!!!

See you again soon,x

• Indonesian first
Brisbane, Australia
“Very trendy and different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Went for breakfast/brunch recently. Very different menu and most delightful variety. Very busy but we only waited 20 minutes for a table for 6. This restaurant was recommended to me by a family member living in Melbourne and we are so glad they did. The fresh fruit and couscous was excellent and my wife loved the french toast. Looking forward to trying dinner next time in Melbourne.

• Visited February 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“very nice!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Beautiful venue, gets very busy very quikly after 7.30pm. Loved the open kitchen where u c the chefs working and how everything is cooked and prepered. Perfect hygine! Cosy atmosfere, not too noisy and with nerby parking. Staff were nice, food takes time to arrive as everything is freshly prepered (I watched, we sat close to the kitchen) so dont go if u r short on time. Its perfect when u enjoy company and conversation while dining. Food looked stunning, presentation of a pricy restaurant, yet much more affordable. Very tasty! Pasta was generously graced with mushrooms and sauce, elsewhere u get full bowl of cheap pasta with very few veg in there, so very impressed with their cooking. Great menu options, We all had a beautiful time!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
aussie
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Just had dinner at this great restaurant. The meals were excellent , so were pre dinner drinks and wine. The staff were very friendly and professional, the chef came out to speak to us about the food which I thought was very nice and professional. The atmosphere in the restaurant is warm and inviting , the decore is gorgeous with fresh flowers dotted around , a little rustic but very chic. The meal portions are also very generous . Highly recommend Fitzrovia !

Kiama, Australia
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

We stumbled across FItzrovia by chance, enjoyed a beautiful lunch and decided to return for an evening meal. The service was exemplary and the food exquisite. Do yourself a favour, choose a beautiful night and enjoy the hospitality.

• 4 of 5 bubbles