“Tasty”

Rococo
Ranked #6 of 290 Restaurants in St Kilda
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Rococo is a bustling Italian restaurant, in the heart of Acland Street. Our menu consists of a wide range of antipasti, salads, traditional wood-fire Neapolitan pizza, al dente pasta, risotto and mouth watering desserts. We have also recently introduced our new Brunch Menu meaning you can enjoy our delicious breakfast dishes right up to 4pm, 7 days a week. At Rococo, we pride ourselves on the quality and consistency of our food, the freshness of our ingredients, and the menu's diversity, whilst traditional- incorporating modern techniques. Home of Melbourne's greatest Bolognese sauce, and arguably it's best Pizza.. There is something for everyone at Rococo
Melbourne, Australia
“Tasty”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The bread (I had the rosemary and garlic) wasn't the greatest but when my gnocci came it was delicious. Coming back for seconds!

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
“Good food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Can't wait to go baxk The food is amazing here. And good portion sizes. Overall feeling of the place is good. Usually pretty busy, but staff are very attentive. Which makes for a good experience.

Melbourne, Australia
“Good drop in for later dinner...”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

After watching a concert at the Palais, Rococo was only a 5 min walk away. It was 11pm and there was still a great vibe. The weather was warm so people were sitting outside and the large French windows were open.

The service was ok but I think it was because it was late and people were getting tired.

The food was good. Service a little slow but it might have been because the place was still pretty full. The risotto was fantastic but the Bolognaise could only have been classed as so-so.

But it was a good place to pop into for a quick and good Italian meal.

Sydney, Australia
“Nice breakfast!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Had the scrabbled egg with feta this morning!
It was clean, contemporary looking and empty ! It was early :). Food was great , service ok on the whole but a little lacking in places. Whilst I hate to be Interrupted too often , I wasn't once checked on after my meal arrived. I had no coffee n no juice left. There was water on the table so it wasn't a big deal but it would have been nice to be asked if I wanted a refill. There were maybe 5 people eating when I left so not like thy were too busy to ask me.
I'd eat there again for sure but I'd like them to pay a little more attention to their customers

• Visited March 2013
Canberra, Australia
“Good food but weird service”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Had early dinner before a sow at Palais last week. Seated promptly but slow to get order in. Over entree, main and wine we had seven different wait staff . Wine waiter was excellent but otherwise it was a bit busy.. Food pretty good.