Apartments Ink
Quest St Kilda Bayside(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$154
$87
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Fitness center
Cosmopolitan Hotel Melbourne(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$120
$98
Agoda.com
Novotel Melbourne St Kilda(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$110
$87
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel St Kilda Melbourne(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$108
$97
  • Fitness center
Rydges St Kilda(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
Travelocity
$86
$72
Agoda.com
St. Kilda Junction Accommodation(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
  • Fitness center
Tolarno Hotel(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$77
$57
$85
$77
The Prince(St Kilda)(Great Value!)
$156
$108
  • Restaurant
All reviewsaldi supermarketone bedroom apartmentgreat apartmentschapel streetsecure parkingst kilda roadwashing machinelonger staydown stairsprivate balconyapartment was cleanstreet parkingwithin walking distancecar parkstay there againon arrivalconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I would highly recommend Apartments Ink. We found the staff to be excellent, extremely helpful, and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to help us out. The Aldi grocery store downstairs was extremely convenient, and much cheaper than the other grocery stores nearby. The building was very safe and very quiet for the most part, and had a lot of security points where you had to scan your key fob, so that made me feel safer. We walked into St. Kilda (about 20 minutes to the beach) and down Carlisle for many small businesses and restaurants. The two tram lines are nice and close, and so is the train station. The only thing we had occasional trouble with during our stay was inconsistent room cleanings. There seemed to be a high staff turnover in this department, and sometimes the job wasn't done particularly well. A phone call got everything sorted out, however. Would definitely stay here again if the opportunity arose.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
ApartmentsInk, Manager at Apartments Ink, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Hi Reader12,

Thank you for the great review! It is fantastic to receive positive reviews about the apartments but especially about our staff.
Please come and visit again when you are in Melbourne and tell your friends about us :)

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Discovered this property on line and recently spent 3 nights there. The location is fantastic, staff very friendly and helpful. Apartments clean, modern and well equipped. Aldi in the same building is more than convenient. Only slightly annoying thing was the trek to get to and from the secure car park and the faulty door lock on the unit which required major manipulation each time to remove the key from the lock. Otherwise very happy and will definately return on my next visit to Melbourne

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Hi OScar77_13,

Thank you for the Trip Advisor review - I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am unsure if you reported the door lock issue that you had with us however if you did not I would appreciate it if you could contact me with the room number so that I can get it looked at.
ALDI Supermarket is definitely a bonus having it onsite and majority of our guests take advantage of the great prices.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Apartments Ink and on your next stay please contact me directly to make the reservation for you.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

The location excellent.
Close to public trans.: trams, at st. kilda road and on chapel st. and train on carlyle st.
Supermarket at the building.
Kitchen and kitchenettes, washer and dryer, dishwasher - all in .
House-keeping mon-fri.On sat and sun, you can take all you need from the front-desk
Secured parking.
The apartment is very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sarpl

Hi Sarpl,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. It was fantastic having you and your husband stay with us and I hope that we get to accommodate you again on your next trip to Melbourne.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I went to may hotels round St. Kilda and Melbourne and this was the best one. It has everything you need for living already within your room. The rooms are clean, fresh and make you want to live within them. The Wi-Fi is extra but it is cheaper than most hotels round Melbourne. To be honest we got a last minute deal as the room needed to be filled, we was gutted to leave. It also has an Aldi (shop) on it's doorstep though for groceries, and staff are super friendly and will go the extra mile. The only downside with this hotel is the area is a bit far out for people without transport, it's quite a walk from St. Kilda. We had a balcony, which was nice but there isn't really a view nearby. Still a flawless place and can't knock it, but we got it on a cheap deal I'm not sure we would pay the money they ask, but we don't need all these luxuries as we are backpack travellers.

Room Tip: Try get one with a decent view though it's hard to ask for where that would be.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Marcy_Futura
ApartmentsInk, Manager at Apartments Ink, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Hi Marcy_Futura,

Thank you for your Trip Advisor Review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us! The hotel is located 1km from the heart of St Kilda but there is a tram 1 block from the hotel that does take you to Acland St, Fitzroy St, Luna Park and the beach.
I do agree that ALDI is an absolute bonus being here onsite, I am there at least once a day :)
I hope that we will get to see you again here at Apartments Ink and when you choose to return please contact me personally to arrange your accommodation.

Thanks again

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Fabulous apartment, well presented modern and clean. Modern and well equipped. Full kitchen and washing machine & dryer exceptionally useful. Secure parking and Aldi downstairs. Very friendly and helpful staff. Great location for Chapel Street and only a 15 minute walk to the beach. Would definitely stay here again - thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Hi Roddom,

Thank you for your positive review. I love to hear great feedback as we do pride ourselves on being a modern and stylish accommodation provider in St Kilda with staff that will go the extra mile to exceed guest expectations.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Apartments Ink in the near future.