“Valentines meal very disappointing”

Bohjass Restaurant Wine Bar
Ranked #70 of 121 Restaurants in Shepparton
Cuisines: Australian, Wine Bar
Shepparton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Valentines meal very disappointing”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Our night was sadly ruined by our experience on a night we were looking forward to. We waited an hour and a half for our mains. We told by the manager that is what you should expect in a very unsympathetic response. Food arrived and was disappointing after the wait, the chicken was dry and my dish was missing the scallops. We would not return, and I recommend if you don't like waiting all night for your food don't go there!!!!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Daniel C

Shepparton, Australia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Now I know why this restaurant has had to resort to Leapon Vouchers to get business! We arrived at 8pm and were still waiting for our entree at 9pm. We had no sooner finished eating these (literally) when the waitress clearing our plates asked if we ready for our main courses. We said no that we'd like to wait 10 or 15 minutes, but were told that they were already cooked and that the kitchen was closing so we had no choice. We told the waitress that we didn't think that was very good, and she just shrugged her shoulders - no apologies or anything. Have to wonder if this restaurant is there to cater for the paying customer or their staff. To top it off the meals weren't anything above ordinary and were quite pricey as well.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Amanda R
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I should have ordered breakfast”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

If I ordered breakfast I would have got it sooner than my dinner. Food was ok but service was lax and you would think when catering for a lot of people they would be prepared. A lot of people I was with said they would not go back.

1 Thank Adrian M
“What a good stuff”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hi Icame to downstairs as well in same week but Iam not happy with that and now up here as well we ask for duck but that was under and dry and 3 steaks but they meadiam but ask for rare.Ithink that is not fare guys

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank garganshu
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent place to hold a function.”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Went to a 21st on the weekend. I found the staff to be polite, and prompt, and did not have to wait long for drinks. The entrees were delicious. And I thought it was an excellent spot to hold any type of function. As I will be doing for my next birthday. Thankyou to all the staff.

• Visited June 2013