“Perfect!”

Sebastian's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 120 Restaurants in Shepparton
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sebastian's Restauant has been operating for over 30 years. Our alacarte seasonal menu offers a selection of contemporay and mediterranean dishes paired with our winelist highlighting our local regions wines. Whether your dining with us for a special occasion, corporate dinner, or just a quiet night out, come along and let us exceed your expectations.
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Amazing good quality meals, service is top notch and atmosphere is just wonderful. A great classy place to enjoy great food. Worth every cent!!!

2  Thank Jm-anonymous
Angela M, Manager at Sebastian's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Your review is greatly appreciated. We will keep aiming high with our food and service so we can keep this very encouraging feedback to continue. Looking forward to your next visit. Cheers Ang Mang.

There are newer reviews for Sebastian's Restaurant

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

All the other reviews are true!! This place is definitely a notch above the rest! The food is exquisite; the ambiance is warm and friendly; and the staff (especially Naomi) have made us feel like we were the only people in the restaurant, although they were full house. A destination I will make sure I will visit over and over again!!!

1  Thank EdwardHA
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I was there with my friends we had almost stuff from the menu and share it but nothing was good all average like chef made it in anger or bad mode and the service was slow. Becouse less staff .

2  Thank Vijayrathor
Angela M, Manager at Sebastian's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Thanks for sharing your unhappy experience. Its unfortunate that your review was so confusing to read , I would have liked more detail of what the horrible anger produced dishes were. You leave me wondering vijayrather whether your afiliated to a local restaurant and all our great reviews have left a bad taste in your mouth.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

This restaurant is amongst the best I have been to anywhere in the world. The family service and quality meals are outstanding.
Thank you.

Angela M, Manager at Sebastian's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you wayne for taking the time to write this review, At Sebastians with believe in quality and fresh produce on our menus along with a very high standard of service. I am happy to hear that you experienced both during your last visit. We look forward to seeing you agian. Cheers Angela Mangiameli

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Last night my friends and I had tea at Sebastian’s, our main meal was delicious and deserts were lip-smacking!! No disappointed in food, staff were fantastic and I thoroughly would recommend this place if you enjoy good food and atmosphere. As a local there are few other restaurants/café’s in Shepparton I won’t go to due to being disappointment in food and service received, Sebastian’s is not one of these places.

3  Thank 944Sandy
Angela M, Manager at Sebastian's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

I am very pleased to read your review and to see that you and your friends had a very enjoyable evening. The team of dedicated chefs enjoy creating different dishes from sourced produce ,local and metro areas. We make all our desserts in our kitchens with the signature dish of freshly cooked crispy waffles with warm caramel sauce, bananas & toasted macadamia nuts served with a healthy scoop of vanilla bean ice cream being the most popular item. We look forward to taking care of you on your next visit. Cheers Angela Mangiameli