“Just the place in Shepparton”
Review of Quest Shepparton

Quest Shepparton
Melbourne
“Just the place in Shepparton”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The apartments are fabulous - clean, well set up, everything you need for a short or longer stay. Check in staff couldn't have been more helpful. Our friend stayed in the smaller apartment next door (connecting door) and we were set. I was a very happy little vegemite.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank luxuryqueenMelbourne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed April 12, 2012

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for one night (wish it had been more!) in March. The women at reception were extremely pleasant and cheerful yet totally professional, giving us advice on places to eat and places to see while we were there. Our apartment was large, very clean and had all the amenities we expected and needed. Location was very good as we could walk to shops and to the club where we had a very nice meal. My daughter is in a wheelchair and accessibility to the room, within the room and the carpark was excellent. Would highly recommend Quest.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank KTJ058
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Check in was efficient, receptionist very pleasant even though she had 4 ppl checking in at the same time. I was very happy they'd given me a room on level 3 away from the lift as I like a quiet room. I booked a 1BR apartment for 4 nights, and it had everything I could need. Very clean. My only issue in the kitchen was that the peeler was terrible so if cooking for yourself & you need to peel veggies, bring your own! Very close to Aquamoves pool/gym, the lake & I walked to work a couple of times as Quest is quite central. Has a small gym onsite, but out of hand towels when I went. Bed was very comfortable :) only issue in the bedroom was that one of the sliding wardrobe doors wouldn't open properly, kept getting jammed, but didn't affect me much as wasn't unpacking my clothes from my suitcase. Overall very happy & look forward to staying again when back in Shepp for work.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank AussieTraveller1981
Cairns, Australia
Reviewed April 4, 2012

When I have to stay in Shepparton, this is my favourite. It provides everything that you would expect from a Quest and is well-located near to the CBD and the lake. The rooms are modern, stylish and comfortable and reasonably spacious. The three staff who dealt with me during my stay were all friendly and helpful and were happy to supply information on the local area.

There is no restaurant but charge back facilities are available at a number of restaurant and cafes in Shepparton. It's a great option for the business traveller.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Eusf1
Moreton Bay Region, Australia
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Stayed here for work. Was very clean other than rubbish bin half full. Only two coat hangers in cupboard and internet access is $6 for 24 hours, but you can only use it if your computer has a port for the cable to go in. Was close to shops, lake and aquatic centre. Quest has a gym and a free laundry. Good tv reception. Room key was faulty, needed fixing twice.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank twobigfeets
Darwin
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Quite possibly the smallest room I've ever stayed in. But it's spotless and well appointed. The dimensions 3m x 6m approx. I'm sure I got what I paid for as it was cheap (advertised special) at $135 a night.
Unfirtunately, The alarm hadn't been reset from the last guest...as a result I was awoken at 5:15am to the tunes of AC/DC mixed with intense radio static...on the bedside digital clock radio. I'm still in shock..lol.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Puregolg
Melbourne Australia
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Courteous staff, up to date decor, clean rooms, nice beds, undercover secure carpark, very reasonable rates
What more could one ask for?
Some more expensive hotels in major cities that I've stayed in should take note...

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side to the supermarket carpark...