“Great Service - Excellent Food”
Review of ONeills Restaurant

ONeills Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Sale
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Set in a renovated art deco house, Oneills is a comfortable and relaxing setting offering full table service with friendly staff. We specialise in local Gippsland produce. Our talented chefs produce the most amazing well balanced creations that will wow the table.
Sale, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Service - Excellent Food”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Myself and my partner went to O'Neills on Friday 21st of February 2014. Our experience for the night was "Great Food" and "Fantastic Service". The entree was a good size with beautiful tasting dips - we even required more bread it was that good. The mains were cooked well - Steak just how I ordered it. We would certainly recommend O'Neills as a great restuarant for a reasonable price.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Scott B

Toora, Australia
“Excellent lunch”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were lucky to get a table as ONeills value must be well known. The lunch menu was good and the service excellent. I had the Thai Beef Salad which was very good. The $20 lunch included a glass of wine or beer from a good selection of choices. I am happy to highly recommend O'Neills for an excellent lunch.

2 Thank tooraphil
Traralgon, Australia
“Average”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Very Nice Place and Attentive Staff. Its A Shame Such A Lack Of taste Although Presentation Is Fine. Lamb Rogan Josh Was Tasteless, very Poor Quality Basmati Rice And Naan Bread Was Like Cardboard. If Indian Food Is On The Menu, Make It Authentic, Its Not Hard! Chips Were Terrible And Tasted Like They Had Been Cooked In Old Oil. Wont Be Back!

Victoria
“Great lunch venue in Sale”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We looked for a place to eat in Sale when there recently. O'Neills seemed to receive good reviews so we decided to eat there. We went for a Tuesday lunch. The Restaurant is in what was an old house very close to the CBD. The dining area is semi divided by walls of which would have been full walls in the original house. I liked the feel of this as it is a more intimate way to dine rather than one big space. There is also limited outside dining as well. We felt that we were lucky to get a table as it was very busy on this day. We were seated by a very pleasant waitress and water was brought to the table immediately along with the lunch menu. I decided to have the Salmon dish (which was gluten free) and my husband had an Asian beef salad. I did have two other gluten free dishes I could have chosen on the lunch menu. Other dietary requirements also appeared to be catered for. We were then offered a drink, wine for me and my husband had a beer. Our meals arrived and both were very good. They were tasty and apart from a very slight over cooking of the salmon were perfect for a lunch time meal.
The service was impeccable throughout our time at this restaurant. It was attentive without being intrusive and a lot of establishments could learn from the way staff appear to be trained here.....All of this for $20....Bargain!

1 Thank emceebee7
“Always enjoy eating here”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is our favourite restaurant in Sale to eat at. Always good service and great food making for an enjoyable evening.
A friend and I have lunch here every month and are slowly working our way through the menu. Excellent value at $20 for a main and a cup of coffee or glass of wine

1 Thank johnda667