“Kids play, adults relax!”
Review of The Fun Jungle - CLOSED

The Fun Jungle
Reviewed July 2, 2015

I go to the Fun Jungle occasionally with my daughter and grandkids. The kids love it, they don't stop until we tell them it's time to go! The food and coffee are very good, and at reasonable prices. It's warm on a cold day, and cool on a hot day. A fun time for all.

Date of experience: May 2015

Reviewed May 12, 2015 via mobile

We had an Amazing time! We went for lunch and only had to pay for child entry...adults are free.
The food was great for great prices. We enjoyed it so much we stayed for 2 hours after lunch was over. The facility was clean and well laid out. You could enjoy the company of the adults you're with and sit positioned to see the kids play at the same time. It was amazing and was a great part of our holiday.

Reviewed January 28, 2015

Took my 2 kids here, had a great time. Sat down and had a cuppa then stayed for lunch it was reasonably priced, yummy parmy with salad. Staff were lovely, good to see a nice clean play cafe with great coffee and freshly cooked food. Have to try their homemade hedgehog, it's a must! Will definitely be back!!

Date of experience: January 2015
2  Thank Ricky-Connor
Reviewed January 21, 2015 via mobile

I thought this would be a great place for myself, my partner, my mum & two younger brothers to have lunch so my brothers would be entertained while waiting for food. Only one of my bothers could go on the equipment because the other was a few months to old. When we ordered lunch the service was horrible & the food was average. My gravy was stone cold so I went and let the girl serving know it was cold & I would like it warmed up. I waited for around 10minutes while my food went cold until my younger brother went to the counter for a drink and asked where my gravy was. They gave it to him to take over instead of walking the 10 meters to our table. And then 5 minutes later another girl comes out with another cold gravy for me when I didn't ask for an extra gravy. Easy to say the service was one of the worst
Not to mention it's filthy

Date of experience: January 2015
5  Thank BSM95
See more reviews
Reviewed December 30, 2014 via mobile

Took Mr 3 here and he loved it. Loads for him to play on and effort has been made to make sure everything is safe. There is also a todler area for under 4 y/o whuch was handy as well. Similar to other reviewer i had some concerns about the older kids (mostly boys) not being aware of how rough they can inadvertently be...maybe the staff need to inform people coming in of the age restriction. Coffee was drinkable and there was fruit and other food for kids. Its centrally located which is nice and handy.

1  Thank bj793