“Had a fabulous time!!”
Review of The Fun Jungle - CLOSED

The Fun Jungle
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I celebrated my toddler's 2nd birthday here & we were very impressed with the service & quality of food served. Everything was according to what I chose & was very organised. I did the party just after the new management took over the place & it was still under some renovation. Kids had lots of fun in the Jungle gym. There was a toddler area as well which is safe & fun for the young ones. I'd definitely recommend Fun Jungle to all.

1  Thank Shahnila

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Was a good change of activity for the kids and us adults go to sit down and relax for a while. Very reasonable priced cafe food.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Great staff, yummy chicken parmy , kids had a ball great new management , we will be back.
Kids played for hours on play equipment and new buggys, while we relaxed in air condition comfort , and had great coffee, while catching up on goss in latest mags, then had lunch followed by yummy home made muffins.Fantastic jumping castle Its great to sit back and relax while the kids had a ball. I also picked up a party option form and they have healthy options for the kids as well good to see.