“Amazing cuisine!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Verdict - bar and tapas - CLOSED

Verdict - bar and tapas
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Broken Hill, Australia
“Amazing cuisine!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Our first time here and we were not sure what to expect. We decided on the chefs selection so we could try a lot of the dishes. It was perfect!!!!! Perfect amounts of food, perfect timing, perfect service AND the food was absolutely delicious. I was amazed at the prices being so cheap!!!!
Loved it! Thank you for a great night

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“All I can say is yum and I would go there again in a heartbeat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

My son and I wanted to try something new and different while staying in Mildura and this restaurant didn't disappoint. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was warm and relaxing and the service was friendly and prompt. The dessert platter was to die for and is a "must have". I would definitely go again the next time we are in Mildura. Thankyou for a most enjoyable night.

• Visited September 2013
Freshwater, Australia
“What a pleasant surprise in Mildura”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Directed to this restaurant by reviews on TA, we found it to be an excellent lunch spot and I expect a great place for dinner. The tapas menu provided us with plenty of options, and the food was great. Service was also first rate and the price is very reasonable. Coffee was a bit rugged, however, so maybe we should have taken up the wine by the glass option instead.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank jrandsk
Mildura, Australia
“Grab a great Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I met some friends for lunch, not having been to Verdict before for lunch I was not sure what to expect. Well I was pleasantly surprised. They have ready to go menu which was really great! A few different yummy dishes to choose from, you can have one or a bit of all on offer. I had a delicious lamb pie with a really tasty pasta, not a large serve but plenty for lunch and it was only $9.50. My other friends enjoyed their meals as well and we look forward to going back and trying the other dishes on offer.

• Visited June 2013
Hay
“Just lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

What a pleasure to dine in a lovely decor with smiling attentive wait staff. To top it off, the food was outstanding & oh so different & all should try this Tapas restaruant.
Just lovely.