“What a pleasant surprise in Mildura”
Review of Verdict - bar and tapas - CLOSED

Verdict - bar and tapas
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Directed to this restaurant by reviews on TA, we found it to be an excellent lunch spot and I expect a great place for dinner. The tapas menu provided us with plenty of options, and the food was great. Service was also first rate and the price is very reasonable. Coffee was a bit rugged, however, so maybe we should have taken up the wine by the glass option instead.

1  Thank jrandsk

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I met some friends for lunch, not having been to Verdict before for lunch I was not sure what to expect. Well I was pleasantly surprised. They have ready to go menu which was really great! A few different yummy dishes to choose from, you can have one or a bit of all on offer. I had a delicious lamb pie with a really tasty pasta, not a large serve but plenty for lunch and it was only $9.50. My other friends enjoyed their meals as well and we look forward to going back and trying the other dishes on offer.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

What a pleasure to dine in a lovely decor with smiling attentive wait staff. To top it off, the food was outstanding & oh so different & all should try this Tapas restaruant.
Just lovely.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Wasn't the busiest place in town, which almost put us off. Glad it didn't. The food was good, tasty, well presented and good value. The service was prompt and without fuss. Well recommended.

2  Thank blakemanny
Reviewed May 17, 2013

10/10!!!!! I shared the veg breakfast and fruit platter and they were both sensational. The best breakfast and service in mildura!!! Will definitely go back!!