“Pleasant surprise”
Review of Reef & Beef - CLOSED

Reef & Beef
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I regularly stay in regional motels for work and have accepted that when 3/4 star country motels have attached restaurants that the food will be barely adequate but at the end of a long day driving it'll do. However I was very pleasantly surprised with Reef & Beef (especially considering the pretty cheesy/tacky name). LOVED being able to cook my steak exactly how I want it (I like them VERY rare and restaurants even expensive ones always over cook it). Liked even more that they use quality meat. I will definitely be back when next in Mildura.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We had a wonderful stay, Have eaten at many places world wide and this restaurant provided excellent service and a fabulous food experience, well worth the visit. If you're visiting Mildura dont forget to try the Reef and Beef.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Food here is very good, but felt it was overpriced. Great variety though and staff were very pleasant.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Just had meal there entrees were great killer oysters and salt and pepper calamari were really good , I had steak if at a steak house order steak
I was worried how long it took to reach me medium rare ordered well done when it reached me veggies soft and over cooked as well
Staff were good but if u pay $45 for steak would like it to be half decent no flavour and chewy
Maybe try some where else

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Great in a group to cook your own steak or seafood on these HOT stone grills! Good service & food.