“A great pasta night out”
Review of Fasta Pasta

Fasta Pasta
Ranked #77 of 123 Restaurants in Mildura
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Went there with the family and enjoyed four different pastas excellent meal with an excellent atmosphere ,quick service on the food and on the beverages overall a great night out and a great price to match.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

we went here with family and friends and had a blast, each of us chose something different and then we shared it, atmosphere is so light, happy and very family friendly. great night out and the food is soooo yum

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The name of this restaurant is absolutely true. No sooner had we ordered, when our drinks and meals were amazingly delivered to our table within 5 minutes, despite the fact that it was fairly busy at the time! The waitresses were very attentive and busy maintaining the very clean and tidy standard at this restaurant. We could not fault the quite large and delicious pasta meals. The place is also very suitable for families. The system of ordering your food at the counter helps to keep their costs under control, but this is quite ok for this style of restaurant. Seems to be open early and late in the hub of Mildura. A great option for most occasions.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

arrived into town late. Tired, dirty and just a little cranky that it had taken me so long to drive from my previous destination. I needed a bed, shower and food, not in that order particularly, and was pleasantly delighted when I finally sat down to eat my pizza from Fasta Pasta... great food. Just want the doctor ordered. Good work

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I walked in to the restaurant, lined up behind a group at the register and literally within 10 seconds a young lady, who I presume realised I was by myself, came up and greeted me and asked if she could assist - fantastic first impression. She took care of my take away order and payment and offered me a seat and a paper at the front of the restaurant to wait - outstanding personalised service that you certainly would only expect at a fancy restaurant. Within less than 10 minutes another smiling young lady handed me my take away linguini peppino and I was on my way. As expected from Fasta Pasta it was excellent (they're consistent no matter whether eating in Mt Gambier, Adelaide or Mildura). I made sure I commented on my positive experience (I'm in the hospitality industry and it's hard to get that kind of service anywhere!) and I will certainly promote Fasta Pasta Mildura and will surely dine there again when in Mildura.