“No credit card - No beer!”
Review of Mildura Brewery

Mildura Brewery
Ranked #8 of 41 things to do in Mildura
Wales
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“No credit card - No beer!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Well there's always a first time experience anywhere anytime. At an obvious 60 years age I recall being asked for ID before being served beer at Disney but to be asked for a credit card before being served beer at Mildura Brewery was another surprise!
I found nothing unique about the beers here. UK real ales leave this brewery standing. Those who are satisfied with the beers here need to broaden their view of the world of beer!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank penpower

Adelaide, Australia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Must have visited on a good day, we liked it”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Having read the reviews I was a little apprehensive when i decided to do a spontaneous trip to the brewery from Adelaide (yes we stayed over night and didn't drink and drive).

On arrival the place was very busy and we manged to squeeze in and settled with a selection of the beers as well as some potato wedges. I don't know what the rest of the menu is like but the wedges were pretty awesome. Big cut wedges, cooked well and covered in sour cream and a sweet chili sauce. The beers also delighted especially the Choc Hops with was indeed very chocolatey.
We were also lucky to be entertained by a band who played some old blues and tunes from the 50-60s.

Overall we had a good time and were glad we had made the journey.

Visited February 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Disappointed!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Disappointed with the food, compared to parmas you can get at other places, think this was way over priced for the amount of food you get! The beer was good but the quantity of food for what you pay is over rated! Our kids meals (fish & chips x3) was disappointing that I had to pay for tomato sauce for each of them. If your around Swan Hill give the Comercial Hotel ago the food is great there and well priced for the huge meals you get. We were a group of 13 ages ranging from 62years to 1 yr holidaying!

Visited December 2012
Mildura, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Beer, terrible food!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Ive lived in Mildura for 6 years and the 3 times that I have been to the Mildura Brewery it has been nothing but extremely dissapointing. The local beers are a great attraction and I always encourage out of towners to try them but the food always disapoints. Even a basic parmie is average! Not at all what you would expect from the great vibe of the place.

Visited December 2012
Melbourne, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Service”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I am not a big eater and asked how large the Parmas were and was told I could order the Childrens Parma...how great was that and it was just enough still came with Salad and Chips...

Visited October 2012