“Very good curry!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Very good curry house which provided very good service. All of the curries were gluten free which makes life easier when one of your party is a coeliac.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We had a sharing dish for starter and the main, the Veg Samosa was not cooked for my dish and it was doughy, the tandoori chicken for my partner dish was not cooked. The lamb Korma was smelly and was chewy it was not cooked I could not eat it. the rice was dry and the Mango juice tasted yoghurt and it was not traditional at all, I love the garlic naan.

1  Thank Shadia D
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had 2 vegetable curries plus goat curry and naan bread. All was cooked to perfection. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I've been to this restaurant several times and can heartily recommend it. The menu is extensive with various specials. The food is very well cooked and authentic Indian cuisine. The chefs are always prepared to cook something to special order if they are given sufficient warning. The food is very good value and the service is excellent. There are also table on the pavement for outside dining. There is a good range of wines and beers. It is very child friendly, and provides paper and crayons for children to draw while their parents finish their meals. I would always go to this restaurant whenever I was in Mildura. They also deliver round the town for a nominal cost and take phone orders and EFTPOS.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I am a local in Mildura and have been going to this restaurant since it opened 4 or 5 years ago. The food is consistently good. The menu is varied and caters to all tastes including vegetarian. The banquets are varied and good value.
I have eaten Indian food in many places in Australia and around the World and I consider this as good as I have had anywhere.
We frequent the restaurant every couple of weeks and really enjoy it. The service has had its ups and downs over the years but generally it is very good now.
A highly recommended restaurant.
Our favourites are the Beef Vindaloo, Butter Chicken,Palak Ghosht and Rogan Josh.