“A little ordinary as far as thai food goes”
Review of Thai-Riffic

Thai-Riffic
Ranked #1 of 125 Restaurants in Mildura
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Modern Thai Fusion cuisine with an emphasis on Quality ,Value & Service
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This restaurant was higly recommended to us, but we found the food average, no better than our local Thai. The decor is excellent however and so was the service. Staff were friendly and accommodating.

1  Thank TripSA5000

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My hubby & I had dinner here, we are locals of Mildura & this is one of our favourite restaurants. We are a big fan of asian cuisine and just love the Thai for all those yummy herbs & spices they use. We were out on a night out from the kids & did find the service a bit rushed, we like to normally take our time when we manage to get away from the kids. Occasionally the food is sometimes better than others, but we always go back there as there isn't a lot of choice here for this type of cuisine.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Didn't know where to eat so I looked up reviews in Trip Advisor for restaurants in Mildura. Thai-Riffic had great reviews. We were not let down they fitted us in and the Meal was great.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Myself and my asian wife,had great hopes for this restaurant after the positive reviews. The service was efficient, good ambiance and interesting menu. Unfortunately the food was a little disappointing. The fish cake entree was rubbery in texture and rather tasteless. For mains, the garlic pepper prawns were quite good but the panang curry lacked flavour and was rather watery. Prices were fair but the food did not meet our expectations.

2  Thank Davezan
thai-riffic, Owner at Thai-Riffic, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments all comments are taken seriously and it assists us to improve and ensure that partons have an enjoyable dinning experience with us.To answer your question in regards to the texture of the Thai fishcakes being, as you put it, rubbery i can assure you that this texture is the norm for Thai fishcakes we are sorry that it was unusual for you.Our chefs all being Thai, strive where possible to provide authenic Thai cuisine but from time to time being in a remote regional city some ingredients are difficult to procure and tastes may not be as found in major capital cities or in Thailand.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband & I dined at Thai-Riffic for New Years Eve 2012, which I can say we had a good experience with the food & service. I have a food intolerance to preservatives , so it is very important that people listen to my requirements. The reason we chose here was because they advertised on their menu that if you have a food allergy please inform staff when ordering. Well this was true to their word as even though the young waitress didn't understand what I was talking about, but she did go & get the head of the house so he could help me. John was very attentive at listening to my needs & even though I was unable to have any meals with sauces, they were still able to put together a vegetarian meal with no sauce but spices & garlic which was very satisfactory. When we visit Mildura again we will be visiting Thai-Riffic again. It was nice to be able to go to somewhere besides a pub & having a steak & plain veges.

1  Thank Sue G