“Good breakfast”
Review of Bakin' & Beans - CLOSED

Bakin' & Beans
Reviewed April 9, 2014

My wife and I had breakfast there on Sunday 6th April. Very busy but the service was quick and friendly. Food was terrific will be going back again. Food cooked to our order and no problems changing the orders from the menu list and very accommodating. Great tea and coffee.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We had an excellent eggs and bacon on toast here, followed by a very splendid coffee. Service is friendly and efficient, atmosphere laid back, all you could wish for on a Sunday morning.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We'd stopped here this morning for breakfast with our two little girls.

Service was prompt, prices reasonable. Coffee was great, and between us all we had poached eggs on toast, bacon, hash brown, baked beans, French Toast (the best I've ever had) and two stack of pancakes.

The staff were really accommodating of our kids, serving up orange juice in a coffee cup with lid for my 2 year old so she could drink without wearing it. Gluten free was available for my wife.

We'll be planning our return trip down south around stopping here again.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Nice view over the lake, good food - I had focaccia sandwich. I though the service was fine too - certainly didn't find the staff problematic as the previous reviewers did. Nothing extra-ordinary , but a good choice for a quick lunch with a nice view.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Decided to stop in for breakfast this morning, but was rudely told that he wouldn't serve us for another 10mins. And then dramatically slammed his milk jug on the table. Seemed his other employer was incapable of working and that he had to do it all himself. A simple we wont be long if you dont mind waiting would have sufficed and then we would have stayed.
No stars rating from us!