“On top of my list - recommend to anyone”

Ferryman's Seafood Cafe
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lakes Entrance
“On top of my list - recommend to anyone”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Simply a great meal, well served and not hurried at all. Wide ranging menu but seriously recommend the calamari, melts in the mouth. Even tried steak medallions in this seafood based venue and it was cooked to perfection just as ordered. Don't miss this one, but advise to book , it is very popular with visitors and locals.

1 Thank JJ689

Melbourne
“Good value, fresh produce”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Lunch here over Easter 2012 was pleasant, the menu is good, it caters for non seafood lovers, had some beautiful rice paper rolls with basil pesto and salad. Other guests at our table were just as happy with their choices, the salmon bruschetta is apparently delicious. We had a perfect table in the sun/part-shade overlooking the jetty. I'm sure we'll be back again next Easter...

1 Thank EpicureanToursMelb
Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful Seafood”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The seafood here was excellent, very nice and fresh, oysters were delicious, recomend booking on a busy weekend

Visited April 2012
Frankston, Australia
“Yummo!”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I travel all over Victoria for work and was incredibly surprised by this restaurant. I usually look up reviews and choose very carefully and each time I return I try a different place to eat. I don't think I'll need to next time I return to Lakes Entrance! I had a bug salad that I would marry it was so delicious! The service was the best I've had in a long time and the food was great for the price. The atmosphere was lovely out on the deck watching the sun set. I highly recommend this place:)

Melbourne, Australia
“Great value!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Great value for seafood! A nice little cafe on the water! The food is good, not perfect, but good..... The service is prompt, friendly and reliable!

Visited March 2012