“Best place for pizzas in Geelong!”

El Toro Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 501 Restaurants in Geelong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2018

We have been eating El Toro's Pizzas in Geelong for many years and they continue to impress. Our favourite is Sams Special.

You can dine-in , takeaway or have your meal delivered. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Not the cheapest pizza available, but you can see and taste the difference between El Toro pizza and the cheap chain pizzas - no comparison. We particularly love the crust of the pizzas - not "doughy" and not to too thin - perfect!

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Tried two different pizzas and just found them too oily for my liking - the base didn’t hold much flavour either. Service was good.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Visited El Toro on a Saturday for dinner. Parking wasn’t a problem as it’s out of the main precinct. On walking in it was clear the takeaway orders were in full action and further evident when our pizzas took 30 minutes to be brought to our table after ordering. My pizza had a crispy thin crust which I liked but my companions base was soggy.

Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

Called in at 9pm on Sunday night.. they were closing the restaurant down but stayed open for us.. great staff great food generous servings great value...pizza was loaded with toppings.. awesome place

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I visited this place as it was high on Trip Advisor and I wasn’t disappointed, I had a Mexican pizza with olive & capsicum, the base was thin & crispy, the topping is still making water as I’m writing, the flavour of the pizza was just beautiful, then I had a tortellini Napoli, the pasta was perfectly cooked & Napoli sauce was good. Highly recommend if in the area.