“A great feed.” 5 of 5 bubbles

ARANI Thai Restaurant
Ranked #98 of 449 Restaurants in Geelong
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: En 'Thai'cing The Tastes of Thailand
Geelong, Australia
“A great feed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Had a dinner for two here. Was very happy with the food. I am not a big Thai food eater but this good was fantastic. The food seemed to be very fresh and the flavours were beautiful. Had entree and a main and we were just to full to even think about desert. The serving sizes were huge. They didn't look like they were big but I reckon you could nearly even share a main. The place itself isn't your high end style but its clean and neat and I liked that. They only negative was maybe it was slightly pricey it was $75 for 2 but I'm saying that it was more than value for money given the serving sizes and quality of the food.

I would highly recommend going here for a fantastic feed. I will be going back.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great location, small restaurant and great value authentic Thai Food . Book early , also Take away available

Visited January 2013
geelong
“Best Thai in Geelong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Don't be distracted by the outside of this great little restaurant, the jewel is inside. We have been there many times and always come away satified on every level. Great food, great service and all at a very reasonable price.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank ccmmwelsh
“Authentic Thai at it's best in Geelong...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I recently visited A Rani Thai because a friend recommended it and talked it up quite a bit. I went in with high expectations and they were all met. The staff were friendly, food was delicious vegetables fresh and dishes full of flavour... and cooked by Thai. The prices were also quite reasonable and I think it could possibly be the best authentic Thai in Geelong. Highly recommended.

Brisbane, Australia
“Very pleased with my meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

I have not eaten in Geelong before so I had to rely on the past reviews in making my selection. I was very pleased with the quality of my take awat meal and found it to be of a very high quality. Service was fast and I found it good value for money.

Visited November 2012