“Really pleasant lunch”

Ranked #268 of 489 Restaurants in Geelong
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

4 friends gathered on the balcony of the Beach House Restaurant for a pleasant afternoon lunch and chat. The menu gave us plenty of choices and met each of our needs.
I shared 2 entres comprising the bug tails which were delicious and the lamb cigars, not so great by comparison but edible. The 2 other friends were completely happy with their meals, grilled lamb and pork belly mains. Everyone was happy with the wine selection and I enjoyed 2 G & Ts.
The atmosphere was relaxed, the view sensational and the service was very good.
We would all return to try other selections on the menu and to relax on the balcony on a sunny afternoon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great food,excellent service,staff went beyond their expectations when we ordered a taxi and it didn't arrive,the lovely Kirstin drove us to our hotel..that's what i call service ..

1  Thank kiddies411
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This restaurant is located in one of the best parts of Geelong. Right on the edge of the park, right infront of the public pool and overlooking the bay is there anywhere better to sit back and relax?
I have enjoyed all my meals at this restaurant. The breakfasts are varied and delicious and the lunches the same. The only thing negative i could say about this restaurant is their coffee is just not up to scratch. I've ordered coffees heaps of times with friends and even when I have been just walking the dog, and I don't think I've ever had a good one. Just a bit more training with the staff and a possible change of coffee brand could fix this restaurant right up.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Went to the beach house for dinner last week. Located at eastern beach in geelong. OMG what an amazing place to go! The quality of service and Quality of food was amazing!

Prices are reasonable - but you pay for what you get and what we got was nothing short of amazing!

definitely going back there again! thanks guys!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Having a lovely meal romantic meal at the beachhouse until staff started cleaning around us, not ideal.

1  Thank Mishish