“Authentic”

Lorm Thai Restaurant
Ranked #141 of 497 Restaurants in Geelong
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I've only had take away here and only had the pad Thai but I love it so much that's all I need. Lovely tastes.

Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

Feeling very sick so I sent my kids in to order 2 pad Thai and 4 forks. They ordered 4 pad Thai. I went straight in within a minute of this and I’m told no refunds. I now have $60 worth of pad Thai. Disgusted that they would not refund me when they hadn’t had time to start cooking. Will never go there again. Disgusted.

3  Thank Prue A
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

This place had a pleasant atmosphere for business, a date, or just a nice dinner. The pineapple curry was amazing, as it was recomended by the Chef Nomi (Nit). Highly recomend to anyone looking for great food.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Such yummy food, staff are awesome and have great knowledge of the foods they provide! Such a positive vibe in the restaurant and great place to have functions
Very authentic

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

The best Thai food flavours in Geelong. Don't mind the quirky decor because the staff will look after you superbly