Novotel Geelong
$96
$94
Best Western Admiralty Motor Inn(Geelong)(Great Value!)
$85
$116
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Parkwood Motel(Geelong)(Great Value!)
$78
Quality Hotel Bayside Geelong(Geelong)(Great Value!)
$121
$95
$74
$70
Barwon Valley Lodge(Geelong)(Great Value!)
$116
Hotels.com
Quest Geelong(Geelong)(Great Value!)
$123
Travelocity
Rippleside Park Motor Inn(Geelong)(Great Value!)
$76
$67
Priceline
All reviewsvalet parkinggreat locationwaterfront restaurantbuffet breakfastbalcony roomeggs benedictroom servicegood sizecorio baybay viewsmall balconyacross the roadking bedindoor poolan upgradeeastern beachcafes and restaurants
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I often stay at this hotel. Friendly reception people that make you feel welcome.
Nice views of the ocean and great restaurants to go too.
Also try buffet breakfast, very nice and lots of choice.
Only problem is hotel parking should be no charge for people staying there but otherwise all round a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013
FPSG, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Geelong, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review.

We are delighted to read that you enjoy staying with us on a regular basis and that our staff are always friendly!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Had a good 2 nights experience in this hotel. Spent a lot of time in the restaurant (studying mainly) and they were quite accommodating and not intrusive. Their buffet breakfast was also very good with eggs served anyway you want! I had eggs benedict one day and florentine the next, but the servings are too huge when combined with the buffet!!!

Rooms are standard and not particularly modern or old. I had a corner standard room with a small glimpse of the water. The queen bed was not too soft which was good. My only wish was for windows which opened.

Also managed to absent-mindedly leave my ipad plugged into the wall of my hotel room when i checked out. Luckily the hotel were honest and left me a message to collect it!

Room Tip: Book early to get a room with a view
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful review following your recent stay with us - I have shared your comments with my team.

Wishing you a fantastic 2013!

Warm Regards

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Its quite a nice spot. Nice views. Note: not all rooms have views, you may have to ask ahead. Attached restaurant is a bit average. Front desk service was good. Rooms were clean and well maintained. Although, the hotel is quickly aging.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Andrew J

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments.

I have shared your review with my team and we really appreciate your honest feedback.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Four Points by Sheraton Geelong in the near future!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Yes the photos are of the hotel rooms, but they must have been taken a very long time ago. The feature wall had several chips in it, the carpet smelt damp, the bed was uncomfortable, I kept getting locked out of the room because there was a fault with the card and please spare me the boob photos in the bathroom - tacky. This place is in desperate need of a facelift. On the plus side, the service was friendly and it was across from the water.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank jj k

Firstly thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to post your review.

Rest assured your comments are not wasted and I acknowledge we fell below your expectations and I will do everything within my control to focus on the areas you have highlighted.

Thank you for your comments regarding our friendly staff!

Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2013.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

King size room was very roomy, balcony with great view, quiet motel no noise from other rooms or doors slamming, shower was a little small but that was the only fault, great friendly staff, we parked over the road which was secure and cost nothing, close to all restaurants and cafes, great view of the water very relaxing

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank 5megan

Thank you for your wonderful review.

I have shared your comments with my team and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

We hope to welcome you back to Four Points by Sheraton Geelong in the near future.