As others have indicated, the hotel is a little tired, but the staff's willingness to keep customers happy is the best part about this place. Stayed for a week and originally got assigned an Access room that smelled moldy and had one of the grottiest shower recesses I have ever seen in a hotel.
Got moved after complaining and paying extra to upgrade and was assigned a reasonably nice executive suites overlooking the pool. Location is not the best if you don't have a car but the view out front is awesome. Restaurant/bar seemed to do a tidy trade which tells me it is good.
The pool is great for its size, so overall no real complaints to report.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Hotel Bayside Geelong is located right on Corio Bay, 1.2 km's from the city center, where guests can enjoy stunning views or take leisurely strolls along the spectacular Geelong waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quality Hotel Bayside Geelong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chifley Hotel And Apartments Geelong
- Chifley On The Esplanade Geelong