“Great location”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Have only been here for breakfast which is a buffet and there was a huge range of food. Definatley will be back :)

Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife and I had the seafood platter. It looked sensational on first glance. Unfortunately it did not taste as good as it looked. The seafood was far from fresh. The cooked seafood was either undercooked or overcooked. None of the cold seafood was marinated in any way and the only condiments were a bowl of commercially made tartare sauce. The manager handled the matter very well and I felt sorry for him in that he had to deal with issues beyond his control, ie a chef who had no idea about how to cook seafood.

2  Thank MPreshaw
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have just enjoyed yet another meal at this restaurant. We were cordially welcomed, and special effort was made to find a special bottle of wine for us, which was a successful search. The staff were attentive and friendly, their service was good, and the food was of a similar standard to the service. All in all a most enjoyable experience. We plan to revisit soon.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Sunny day, a little windy, lunch before a conference. I'd heard plenty about this place so I couldn't wait to try it. Pleasant staff, invitation to have home made soup, but I opted for a main of flathead in batter. After all, we are on Corio Bay! The batter was far too intense and dominated the plate, Once removed, the fish was delightful, but I had much more batter to return than I thought possible. I was puzzled by the open salt bowl. At a time when we are warned about the transfer of flu virus, I wasn't sure how clean the fingers belonging to the previous diners were. I went salt free.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

This place might have a wonderful waterfront view, but I wouldn't go back again. We've had the seafood buffet twice, breakfast on several occasions (with groups) and also lunch a few times. Flies in the dining room.. substandard cooking..and the most annoying waiter who seems to be revered by the over-70's set. Be discreet Mr waiter with the foreign name.. diner's haven't paid for a show as well as dinner. Totally kills the luxurious atmosphere and makes me feel like I'm on a cruise ship for a 4.30pm dinner.

3  Thank Maria A