“Overpriced”

Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We went a couple of years ago for breakfast and it was well worth the money and yummy (and that much I couldn't finish it), so we decided as we were in the area we'd go there for lunch, bad move. My husband had fish and chips and I had a chicken calzone, they were both horrible, mine was so full of garlic I couldn't taste anything else (well on looking at the chicken I was glad) and it was very doughy, this time we both left food and it wasn't to do with us being full. We found the prices quite expensive, probably due to where it is (views are stunning), won't be going there again.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was once a happening place, it's now quite tired: décor, menu, staff, service, etc. It's OK for a bite to eat, but nothing special. It's allure is its position along the waterfront.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We love the location of this for the little ones to run around. Service can be hit and miss depending on number of partons. Food is average. Way over priced for what you get.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Possibly the worst service I have ever encountered. Young inexperienced staff, forgot about us, reached in front of us to deliver meals, and to top it off , spilt a container of aioli down the front of my shorts when clearing the table. He food was ok, but the whole experience spoiled by the service.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

The food is great, staff very accommodating, food is reasonably priced. Nice venue on the waterfront. Love the experience.