“thesangas”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Geelong, Australia
“thesangas”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Loved the food and atmosphere. You pick three or four courses from the menu , which are served as a taster plate excellent chose of different things on the menu .

• Visited June 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Superb”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Lucky for me there was a cancellation and I managed to grab a table last minute for my Dad and I for dinner.

I have to say, I was very impressed. The staff were attentive and knowledgeable and because we hadn't been here before, explained the menu and how it worked. Between us, we shared 6 tapas - a great way to experience lots of little dishes. Every single one was was beautiful - balanced in flavour and nicely presented.

We had the french lamb cutlet, the japanese duck omelette, the goats cheese croquettes, the salmon terrine, the mushroom and cashew dumplings and the seafood curry laksa. The omelette was a standout in terms of flavour and the lamb was cooked to perfection!

After enjoying our tapas so much we decided to give dessert a go and we had the fresh fruit pavlova with mango boba, passionfruit and strawberries. Again. we were very impressed, it was beautifully presented and a lovely, fresh way to finish the evening.

Quality food for a very affordable price! I can't wait to return.

Oh and the live music upstairs was another little treat!
9/10

• Visited October 2013
Geelong, Australia
“Amazing food, if you can afford it!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Loved the food. It was a nice place to go just with one person, but would be a bit of a squeeze with a group.

• Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“winner!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I don't know what planet these negative reviewers are on, because this place is great. Always great. The food is truly delicious, the atmosphere is great, and the service is warm. Love it. Every time we go here I love it. A great concept, and beautifully executed. Make sure you book - especially on weekends!

• Visited August 2013
Geelong
“unexpectedly good !!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Went here on a Tuesday night with friends was surprised how busy it was. Most of us ordered 4 dishes so between us we had nearly every dish on the menu.The menu was varied and was fun to choose from, waiter was very helpful and explained the dishes well.Food took a while to come out but as we had a large order it was to be expected. One of the only complaints I heard from our table was that the duck while tasty was tough.I found that 4 dishes was to much for me and had no room for dessert.Would like to go again to try some other dishes.

• Visited September 2013