“Will go back time after time...”

Jack & Jill Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 457 Restaurants in Geelong
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Geelong, Australia
“Will go back time after time...”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Have been to Jack and Jill's multiple times and it is my 'go to' restaurant when out-of-towners come to visit. Ever been to a restaurant and couldn't decide between the fabulous options of what to choose from the menu, well never fear the Jack and Jill concept allows you to taste multiple items on the menu, a virtual smorgasbord of choice! The service has always been spot on and the bar upstairs is great for post dinner drink! Highly recommend!!!

• Visited March 2013

“Great Meal”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My Husband and I had dinner at Jack & Jill's Sunday night after being recommended to go there by our daughter. It is a Tapas concept type of restaurant without the Spanish dishes. You can get 3 or 4 different serves that you select from the menu. We had 3 each, which came out at the same time. The food was delicious and the serving size more than adequate (I didn't finish all of mine). The restaurant had a friendly atmosphere and the young staff were great. Have already recommended to some of our friends.

• Visited May 2013
“Sourly Marinated Restaurant”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

It is utterly disgusting and very disappointing that what should have been a joyful double occasion for my family - birthday and graduation on the same day was sourly marinated by Jack & Jill with their poor service, unprofessional delivery of our order after 1 hour and 5 mins. wait with no guilt of charging us the full amount after the abhorable dining experience.

Coming all the way from Melbourne to attend a graduation, I made my booking with this restaurant days ahead after noting this has been rated highly by The Age Good Food Guide and reading favorable feedbacks. It was my family's first time to try Jack & Jill and it is certainly the LAST. What I imagined to be the icing on the cake as we celebrate my son's birthday and graduation at the same time, it was marred by this horrible experience in the end.

To add insult to injury after the long wait, as I went down the stairs to exit, the waiter requested if I can wait for a few seconds (again?) as he tried to pack one chocolate pudding to appease me I suppose! You would have thought with the inconvenience and unacceptable long wait for the food to arrive that at least the restaurant will make it up with a discount! Mind you, as we were in a hurry to head back to Melbourne, we ate the food in less than 15 minutes! Ces Lugo, Melbourne

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Cecilia L
Melbourne, Australia
“Restaurant of delicacies in Geelong”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Jack and Jill is truly a dining experience for everyone to try. The menu is extensive and you have the choice 3 or 4 sample sizes of the dishes you select. The food is delicious to say the least and presentation is a true work of art. Price is very much value for money. Bookings strongly advised as very popular venue. Be prepared to wait for your meal to arrive as there is much work put into each plate.

• Visited November 2012
Geelong, Australia
“Brilliant”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My wife and I went to Jack and Jill's for dinner for our wedding anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed it. An interesting concept of having 3 or 4 mains with each one we chose equally as good as the other.topped off with the most brilliant dessert topped off a fantastic dining experience. Thoroughly recommend and will return soon.

• Visited March 2013