“Excellent Service”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Torquay, Victoria, Australia
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Took my husband there for his birthday and loved the entire evening. The staff were lovely and service was very prompt, best service in a restaurant I have seen in years. The food was delicious, I recommend trying the Danish blue cheese sauce with your steak. Wonderful night. Thank you for a lovely evening.

Visited March 2014

Geelong, Australia
“It's OK”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I finally returned to try again after a very ordinary evening out a few years ago where the service was almost non-existent, and the prices ridiculous. It's Ok, but overpriced for what it is: meat, salad and potato.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Monica282
Kanzach, Germany
“cook more potatoes!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

we ate here on a fairly steady (but not busy) friday night service. yes the steaks were fantastic. unfortunatly on our visit we ordered the angus steak.....the priciest on the meun. there was an option of chips of baked potatoe. having had such a hug serve of chips with my fish and chips meal for lunch i decided to choose baked potatoe. after the order was taken i was informed that the potato would take an extra 10 minutes and therefore my potato would arrive 5 minutes after my steak arrived so asked me if i wanted to change to chips. i said i would prefer not to have chips again and didnt mind the extra 5 minute wait.
the potato took 15 minutes, after i had eaten most of my steak it finally arrived. unfortunatly it was hardley cooked and still cold i the middle. obviously it was now too late to put on another potato as i had almost finished my steak. i would have taken vegeatbles as an alternative but this was not offered.
so i ate my $50+ steak, on its own with just sauce as an accompliment!!! no potato, no vegetables. was i charged full price for this? yes i was! the put through the sauce as no charge.
i cant understand a steak restaurant which only offers 2 options to go with their steaks cannot have potatos ready to go. it would cost the place maybe $1 tops to have to through a potato away they don't need because they cooked one too many.....but instead they thought best to underestimate how many potatoes they might serve and that left me with no potato with my $50+ steak.
hmmmmm.........

Visited February 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food, great service! Great STEAK!!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

My family and I regularly go to Parkers steakhouse. We constantly get great food and service. Childrens meals are available that are actually goof for them. The meals are quite expensive, and I dont love that sauces ect are at a extra cost. However the food is constantly nice.

• Visited February 2014
Melbourne
“Maybe Once”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is an expensive steak restaurant in the heart of Geelong. The decor is a little dated and a touch confused. For the price you pay you would expect a really upmarket decor. The tables were old and the lacquer was coming off them so it felt sticky even when it was clean.

Anyway, the staff were great but i do have to say the service was very slow. 1 hour to get a steak is sort of unacceptable. Drinks are really expensive and not at all good value. The salad was small and unattractive.

The steak was cooked well but the sauce lacked flavour. I tried the entree sampler which was better. The sausage was spicy and great.

The chips were over-cooked and appeared to be frozen chips from the packet. I could do better and i certainly expected better than that.

Parking is difficult so expect a walk. In sum, i have had a lot better for this price.

• Visited February 2014