Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Funny and inspirational

From the time you set foot on this fantastic collection of history, you are meet by one of the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
969brentc
via mobile
Aussie Beer Shed

Amazing collection of all things Aussie, Neil is incredibly passionate about his shed, highly... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JimmyY176

Recommended experiences in and around Echuca
from $25.31
More Info
1,183 results
All reviews the owner amazing collection great host farm machinery stubby holder aussie beef farming equipment kids involved australian history well worth the visit function room historical items huge collection all ages fantastic place to visit whole family sense of humour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We found this place absolutely amazing!!! Neil was very informative and had great knowledge of his collection. Highly recommended. We could have spent hours looking around.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have never used trip advisor before but I thought I would download it just to give this great guy and his amazing museum a shining review. As soon as my family and I stepped out of our car we were met by a friendly greeting by the owner and shown exactly which parts of the museum to hit first. The farm tools were very interesting to look at and so were the horse drawn carriages. The tour was excellent as well with lots of cool things to see and stories to be told and a tonne of interaction for my brother and I and the rest of the kids on the tour. Finishing off the experience with a spin on the prize wheel for $5, winning me a hat and a mug (with all the profits going to the local children’s hospital). Great experience for all ages and would totally recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

5 star hospitality. The display was absolutely awesome. Would highly recommend anyone to visit. Neil is very knowledgeable and passionate.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What an amazing find in Echuca! Definitely a place you just have to check out, it has so much Aussie history in the one area! The owner Neil is a top bloke, super friendly and extremely welcoming. We took our two dogs and two kids (3 & 6) there and he was absolutely fantastic with them all. Got the kids involved in everything and allowed them to touch and feel how things worked.

Do not miss out, make sure you make this a must do stop as well as the paddlesteamers Echuca is known for.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best places we have visited anywhere!
Loved every moment!
Neil was a fantastic host
Definitely will return