“Great!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

A wonderful place for holden/car lovers and I would say the value for money was good. My family got the museum in the heritage package so I don't know the price. It's more of a 1 hour maybe 2 hours visit. The movie was good, quite hilarious and shows all the vehicles in action. The souvenir cars were a bit too expensive and would need a bit more range.

Visited July 2013

Brisbane, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A must for Holden and car lovers”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I enjoyed it a lot. I wish I had more time but the visit was quick and well worth the small entry fee ($8 in May 2013). The Souvenirs could be better and I would suggest more postcards, t-Shirt and model-specific items. Other than that I thought for a private museum this was obviously a labour of love and I would recommend spending a hour or two wandering around.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Holiday255068
Lynbrook Vic Aust
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tour”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great friendly service and just a great collection of great Aussie cars .Value for money was very good .With a great Holden History Movie to start the tour which was very informative in regards to History of Holden cars from the very start

Visited May 2013
Melbourne
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Ok so along I went not expecting much, how wrong I was!!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

What an absolutely fascinating place! We managed to spend 2 hours there and could easily have spent more. The old holdens have been beautifully restored and it brought back many happy memories of the various holden models we have owned over the years! Admission price is only a few dollars so excellent value! Even if you are not interested in cars, if you are Australian you will be entralled :)

Visited March 2013
Geelong, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Worth Seeing”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Popped into the mueseum on a recent trip to Echuca and wasnt dissappointed.
They have a great selection of cars in fabulous condition along with the 1,000,000th and 2,000,000th Holden. I have been to many car mueseums and this is as good as many of the others I have seen.
I particularly like how they had one of each model on display thru the different eras.
Reasonable admission prices, good gift shop, toilet facilites on site and the mueseum is clean.
If I was to complain about anything its that there is no one on site to ask questions and the cashier in the gift shop is exactly that a cashier. I am sure it wouldnt be too hard to find volunteers that would happily wander the muesum and answer questions from the public
Overall an awesome place and a must visit if your in Echuca

Visited April 2013