“What a meal”

Ranked #30 of 86 Restaurants in Echuca
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Looked at the prices and thought my god expensive but decided to stay. Glad I did as the meal that came out was extraordinary. It was large and so delicious. I had trouble finishing it but did because it taste so good. Staff are really friendly and courtiuos and will have a joke with you as well. Great food good expreince

1  Thank caprice94
There are newer reviews for Echuca Hotel

Reviewed October 12, 2013

After enjoying a drink in the sunshine this weekend at this establishment,we had a meal last night which was amazing.We opted for a meal off the special board,which was a steak with a lovely gravy,caramalised onions and Caesar salad.It also had hand cut wedges to die for.Seriously this was a smashing meal.The staff were very friendly and attentive.We were too full to even look at the desert menu!
I would recommend this to anyone,but consider booking as we had not,but were lucky to get our table for two on a busy night.
We had used the front of the place to sit with our drinks every day,and had not realized just how big the dining area was out the back.In fact the first night there we walked past on our search for somewhere to eat,thinking that they did not do meals.Looking forward to our next trip.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Dined in for a meal Thursday lunch after reading great reviews on this site, was not disappointed! I had the $10 specials roast lamb and my wife had fish and chips. great value for money! excellent service by the Indian gentleman and the young brunette girl who was willing to tend to our every need even though they were quite busy with many customers and I can see why, newly renovated pub is magnificent especially the rustic chandelier like light, brilliant food and great staff. Will definitely be returning when we are visiting next 10/10

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The Echuca is my favourite pub in Echuca, the staff are always very welcoming and friendly. They have a new back area which can accomodate functions or a table for two. The meals are very nice at a reasonable price. They have a TAB and pokies in a seperate section which is fantastic and an outside seating area with a smoking section. I would highly recommend th Echuca to anyone visiting the area.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

brilliant renovated country pub with a great atmosphere, friendly wait staff and awesome food. You never wait long for a meal here and the decor has been modernized out the back but the great old world character has been kept up the front of the pub and we choose to dine in the front. Worth the visit if in Echuca or worth the drive if you are close by in a near town.