“Great food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Have always liked eating here. I had the Chicken Salad and it was delicious. You can order kids meals for the littlies and everything from foccaccias to Fish n Chips. Great Milk Shakes.

Visited February 2014

Moama, Australia
“execellent meal and service.”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

one of the best places for Sunday breakfast in Echuca Moama. The Hot chocolates are the best ever. friendly staff. great court yard. best pancakes in town. captains choice pancakes I highly recommend.

• Visited February 2014
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Breakfast every day of our stay”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Although it was not the nearest café to our hotel we went there every day for breakfast because the coffee was so good. The eggs benedict were also very tasty.

Visited January 2014
Gippsland, Australia
“New Fav”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I researched coffee and cafes before our trip to Echuca and headed straight for Brownz based on reviews. I wasn't disappointed at all! Loved my morning coffee from here and after trying a few other cafes this was hands down the best coffee in Echuca that I tried. Loved everything about this great café and wished it was my local at home.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jarrah817
Eynesbury, Australia
“Best breakfast in town!!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Each we come to visit family in echuca moama we stop in for breakfast. The service is great, friendly staff make all the difference! The manager (& owner I think) is there working hard every time we go & clearly leads by example, as the staff are always fantastic. Plus we noticed they know many of the customers, we is always a good sign. The food is always top quality! My husband always has the same EACH visit!! - eggs Benedict on bacon- which is awesome! Perfectly poached egg and Yummy hollandaise. Today I had banana walnut pancakes- very Yummy but they beat me & couldn't finish!!
We will definitely be back when we next return!!

2 Thank Kim R