“execellent meal and service.”

Brownz Courtyard Cafe
Ranked #4 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Echuca
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 15, 2014

one of the best places for Sunday breakfast in Echuca Moama. The Hot chocolates are the best ever. friendly staff. great court yard. best pancakes in town. captains choice pancakes I highly recommend.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Although it was not the nearest café to our hotel we went there every day for breakfast because the coffee was so good. The eggs benedict were also very tasty.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I researched coffee and cafes before our trip to Echuca and headed straight for Brownz based on reviews. I wasn't disappointed at all! Loved my morning coffee from here and after trying a few other cafes this was hands down the best coffee in Echuca that I tried. Loved everything about this great café and wished it was my local at home.

1  Thank Jarrah817
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Each we come to visit family in echuca moama we stop in for breakfast. The service is great, friendly staff make all the difference! The manager (& owner I think) is there working hard every time we go & clearly leads by example, as the staff are always fantastic. Plus we noticed they know many of the customers, we is always a good sign. The food is always top quality! My husband always has the same EACH visit!! - eggs Benedict on bacon- which is awesome! Perfectly poached egg and Yummy hollandaise. Today I had banana walnut pancakes- very Yummy but they beat me & couldn't finish!!
We will definitely be back when we next return!!

2  Thank Kim R
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We visited here for a family lunch, sat outside in the garden courtyard, lovely & shady on a hot day. The meal was delicious, coffee was great. Thank you Muz for terrific hospitality!!

2  Thank KateForan