All reviews hibernian hotel hosts phil stayed here perfect hosts room heater pub next door high street crockery and cutlery long drive the main road large bathroom a great place to stay stay there again rooms were very clean convenient location bed was comfortable friendly service
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

This motel is worth a stay...it’s clean and has what you would expect from a small motel. There is free on site parking and street parking if needed. The rooms are spacious as you can see from my pics, my room had a spa & large shower. There isn’t any microwave but management are happy to supply upon request great little motel. There is a pub within a short walking distance.

Happy travels

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Phil and Jennifer were perfect hosts. They were helpful with info about Bendigo (Phil was born and bred, so that helped); set the Internet up for us; froze our chilly bag bricks and provided windscreen washing to get rid of the Victorian bugs.

The room was spacious, clean and well appointed, with microwave, toaster and crockery and cutlery which allowed us to make our own breakfast.

We walked 20 metres to the Halo Hotel for a counter tea (Roast of the Day) which cost $48 for two, plus $7.50 for a schooner of Carlton draft. These days - pretty good value - we were full!

Bendigo is a nice city, if you want to stay with nice people, in a comfy motel - stay here!

Room tip: We had 8 and it was very quiet.
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

I had an unexpected stopover due to car issues (note to self. Read the pump before refueling)

Rooms are modern, fresh and clean. The person who checked me in was friendly and helpful and directed me to several places to eat within walking distance.

Room rate was very reasonable.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Was a pleasant hotel nice host and was warm bed a bit hard for me but I’m fussy with a bed will stay again grandson loved it nice and close to hotels and shops weather was also great hoping to visit again real soon

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2019

A clean, well appointed and warm room with a couch and small table and chair. What more could you want on a cold winter's night?

Hosts are friendly and professional.

I really liked this hotel and would definitely stay again if in Bendigo for a day or two.

Date of stay: July 2019