All reviews stayed here room was lovely and clean spa room good size little things free wifi cooked breakfast city centre off street parking night stay would definitely stay here again great place to stay motel brick foxtel supermarket microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights. Check in was great with excellent recommendations for dining and sightseeing. Room was great value for the price. Bed was comfortable and everything very clean. Great curtains which really cut out light. Loved that there was a microwave, toaster, crockery and cutlery in the room as well.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kellie M, Manager at Bendigo Goldfields Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We really appreciate you noticing the little things and thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Quick trip and found this gem near the centre of Bendigo...

Quiet little motor inn set just off the main road, reducing noise. Very clean, comfortable and welcoming.

The owner greeted us pleasantly and provided all the info we needed for a night out. Great price too!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kellie M, Owner at Bendigo Goldfields Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed March 21, 2019

Clean, tidy, reasonable size. Good shower. Fridge microwave etc useful. Reasonably lighting. Friendly and helpful hosts and good rate, especially in relation to standard provided. Also it was pleasantly quiet. Email worked for my laptop but we couldn't get my wife's ipad to connect. My brother in the next unit got his ipad to connect. Don't know why.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kellie M, Manager at Bendigo Goldfields Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Thanks for staying with us Malcolm, and for taking the time to leave feedback. Sorry to hear that your wife's iPad didn't work, does seem a bit odd. Hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed December 17, 2018

This motel had everything one could expect from your basic accommodation: comfortable bed,TV (bonus DVD player), cupboard, fridge/kitchenette with coffee/tea facilities and a bathroom. All of these were very clean and I was very satisfied.

The staff were very pleasant to deal with and helpful. Eg. When I struggled to get the DVD player to work, one of them came and helped me to get it working. Additionally, when I needed advice on parking in the Bendigo CBD, the staff member suggested parking at the cathedral.

This place is a very short drive out of town and if you’re a keen walker, you would no doubt be able to walk it without any issues.

The only reason I have given a 4 out of 5 rating is because the driveway into the motel is quite narrow and parking is sort of tight. If you miss the driveway as I did since it was hard to see exactly where to turn in, you have to go around the block to be able to get in.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Kellie M, Owner at Bendigo Goldfields Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2019

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review!

Reviewed November 27, 2018

we stayed here and there was no hot water for a shower in the morning. When I mentioned it I was called a liar. I asked for some of our money back but It didn't happen Room was clean and tidy. It was also noisy from the traffic

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kellie M, Owner at Bendigo Goldfields Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2018

Hi Tracie, Sorry you felt the need to leave this feedback. When you reported the issue and then declined to go back to the room with me to check, I checked the room regardless and the room had instant hot water.
As I mentioned, all of our rooms have individual hot water systems with no restrictions and we have never had any issues before.
With you not accepting my assistance to help resolve your issue, and your request for a refund was the key priority, there was nothing further I could have done.