All reviews stayed here room was lovely and clean spa room good size little things free wifi cooked breakfast city centre night stay would definitely stay here again great place to stay motel parking brick foxtel supermarket microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed March 21, 2019

Clean, tidy, reasonable size. Good shower. Fridge microwave etc useful. Reasonably lighting. Friendly and helpful hosts and good rate, especially in relation to standard provided. Also it was pleasantly quiet. Email worked for my laptop but we couldn't get my wife's ipad to connect. My brother in the next unit got his ipad to connect. Don't know why.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kellie M, Manager at Bendigo Goldfields Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Thanks for staying with us Malcolm, and for taking the time to leave feedback. Sorry to hear that your wife's iPad didn't work, does seem a bit odd. Hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed December 17, 2018

This motel had everything one could expect from your basic accommodation: comfortable bed,TV (bonus DVD player), cupboard, fridge/kitchenette with coffee/tea facilities and a bathroom. All of these were very clean and I was very satisfied.

The staff were very pleasant to deal with and helpful. Eg. When I struggled to get the DVD player to work, one of them came and helped me to get it working. Additionally, when I needed advice on parking in the Bendigo CBD, the staff member suggested parking at the cathedral.

This place is a very short drive out of town and if you’re a keen walker, you would no doubt be able to walk it without any issues.

The only reason I have given a 4 out of 5 rating is because the driveway into the motel is quite narrow and parking is sort of tight. If you miss the driveway as I did since it was hard to see exactly where to turn in, you have to go around the block to be able to get in.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Kellie M, Owner at Bendigo Goldfields Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2019

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review!

Reviewed November 27, 2018

we stayed here and there was no hot water for a shower in the morning. When I mentioned it I was called a liar. I asked for some of our money back but It didn't happen Room was clean and tidy. It was also noisy from the traffic

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kellie M, Owner at Bendigo Goldfields Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2018

Hi Tracie, Sorry you felt the need to leave this feedback. When you reported the issue and then declined to go back to the room with me to check, I checked the room regardless and the room had instant hot water.
As I mentioned, all of our rooms have individual hot water systems with no restrictions and we have never had any issues before.
With you not accepting my assistance to help resolve your issue, and your request for a refund was the key priority, there was nothing further I could have done.

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

We prefer cabins for the space, but this place came up as good value with reasonable reviews and a microwave. Glad it did.

Kelly at reception was lovely. Very friendly and helpful. Check in was super quick and easy after we had a good chat.

The wife didn't really like the brick interior walls and the parking spaces were a bit tight to back into, but pretty much everything else was great! The room is quite dark with the brick but good lighting soon offsets that.

The room isn't huge, but the bathroom is a good size and shape. Despite being relatively small the room is a good shape to accommodate cases and food bags etc. We travel heavy, as we like to have all the creature comforts.

Was very impressed free Foxtel included the sports channels as we got to watch the Supercars!

Location was pretty good. Not easy walking distance to CBD, but a Woollies supermarket, laundrette a Pub and a take away are all close by. Even a cheap massage shop across the road!

Highly recommended. Good job Kelly and Tony.

Free Wi-Fi worked ok too.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kellie M, Owner at Bendigo Goldfields Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Hi Darryl, Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review. You've made our day with the detail in your review and for noticing the effort we put in.
We definitely don't have as much space as a cabins but Tony has designed the rooms to optimise the space.
We're so glad you go to watch the supercars and enjoy your break. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 23, 2018

If you are looking for somewhere central, quite very clean and with newly renovated rooms you cannot not go past this motel. Price was excellent too. There is also 1 room set up for the use of disabled persons.
Its rooms are very nicely presented, all have reverse cycle air con, plenty of hot water not a bit noisy and very comfortable beds. The owners really take care in their business and are also good at giving some tourist advice.

Room tip: We had the very last room toward the back of the property with under cover carport.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kellie M, Owner at Bendigo Goldfields Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Thanks for the feedback Sue. We really appreciate you staying with us and taking the time to leave a review.