“Excellent”
Review of Quest Bendigo

Quest Bendigo
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful. They printed a small document for me free of charge. The apartment was very clean, well decorated, and well appointed. It was also cheaper and much better than a place we had stayed at earlier in the week!

Room Tip: If you're coming from Melbourne, this location is convenient as it is on the Melbourne side of B...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
davrob26, Owner at Quest Bendigo, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had a most enjoyable stay at Quest Bendigo. We were only there overnight but would highly recommend for a longer stay. I was amazed that there was a washing machine and dryer with detergent included! The living area was very spacious and the whole apartment kept lovely and cosy by a two-way airconditioner. Everything was spotless and the staff on arrival and departure were friendly and helpful. The only downside of Quest Bendigo is that it is quite a distance from the town centre so staying there relies on having your own transport or being prepared to use public buses.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, it's great to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Had a lovely stay at Quest Bendigo. The 2 bedroom apartment was very spacious, clean and well furnished. The apartment looked better than the photos on the website. The only negative was that the doors to the outside area are not very soundproof so that any noise outside can be heard clearly.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stayed in the one bedroom apartment which was very spacious. Great facilities and would be really great if you were staying for a longer period of time. Was clean and well appointed. Would definitely stay again. The bed was probably a little soft for my taste but was still quite comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback on your recent stay with us.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a one bedroom Apartment which was quite large. It had the option of bring a two bedroom so this may have been why it was spacious. All the extras cost extra when staying so bring any extra bedding or cots you may want. Apartments have washing and drying facilities and a small amount of detergent. Beds were very soft and doona was between sheets which annoys me when sleeping. Shower had good pressure and plenty of hot water. There was no bath in the ensuite the extra bathroom was not open. Apartments are not kid safe an option I would recommend for all accommodation providers, easy things like safety plugs in power points and tv's mounted to wall or cabinet. The automatic locking door to balcony is a pain but offers good security. There was no safety chain on the front door either. It was not as clean as I would have liked and daily housekeeping really only made bed, and emptied bins. A little below what I normally see from housekeeping and we are not at all messy or expect to have our things tidied. We enquired about using the second room however $50 a night was a little too much! Lots of noise comes from adjoining apartments from people not necessarily meaning to be noisy. The front door to set of four also makes a lot of noise when opening and closing.

Stayed: April 2014
davrob26, Owner at Quest Bendigo, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

My name is David Beer and I am the Franchisee of Quest Bendigo
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and voice your concerns regarding some issues during your stay.

I personally review all online feedback together with our staff and we welcome this feedback both positive and negative and use it as a way to continually improve our processes and property presentation, with the ultimate goal of improving guests experience when staying at Quest Bendigo.

Thanks again. we do hope to see you again when next visiting Bendigo.

Should you wish to discuss this review in detail, I can be contacted at the property during business hours.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Our first stay at a Quest apartment and we stayed in am upstairs two bedroom two bathroom apartment at the front of the property. Road noise did not seem to be a problem in getting to sleep. The apartment was clean and well appointed and heaps of room in the living area. I think the room must have in floor heating because it was quite warm in the apartment and although there was a large a/c unit in the family room there was no a/c in the bedrooms and I only spotted the fan "hidden" in the wardrobe on the morning we checked out.

Room Tip: Look for the fan in the bedroom wardrobe if it gets too hot.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
davrob26, Owner at Quest Bendigo, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. My name is David Beer and I am the Franchisee of Quest Bendigo. We are pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us..
We do appreciate guest feedback both positive and negative and use it as a way to continually improve our processes and property presentation, with the ultimate goal of improving guests experience when staying at Quest Bendigo.

Thank you again for completing your review, we hope to see you again when next visiting Bendigo.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We spent last Sunday night at the Quest in a 2 bedroom apartment, Check in was at 2pm I rang at 1pm and asked if there was any possibility we could get our key and do the paperwork then as we had things to do eventually grudingly she said yes, then when I got there spent the whole time complaining how much I had inconvenienced her, She told us receoption opened at 2pm and closed at 6pm, At 5:00pm my son went and asked if she had takeaway menus and where was the plunger coffee advertised on Wotif where we booked, she rudely told them they were all in our room and to LOOK, of course they weren't, at 5:30pm we went back to ask again but after ringing the bell 5 times and waiting 15 minutes for someone to open the door we went and got dinner. At 6:15pm I used the phone in my room to ring and again ask I left a message where the coffee was the phone rang at 8am when I answered no one was there I was told that was the office going to bring up the coffee but they thought I had left without checking out? The room had black dirty finger prints in the lounge and bathroom, cobwebs in the bathroom, dirty marks on tiles and walls under calf level, safety chain was broken and could not be used, only 3 glasses in the room.

Room Tip: Find another hotel plenty nearby
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
davrob26, Owner at Quest Bendigo, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

My name is David Beer and I am the Franchisee of Quest Bendigo
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and express your concerns with regards to your recent stay with us. We do review all online feedback together with our staff and use it for procedural improvements and to identify additional staff training requirements.
It is disappointing to hear of your less than satisfactory experience. This has been discussed with the individual staff member involved and all other staff members to highlight and reinforce the importance of the guest experience at all times in all situations.

As a result of your feedback and our internal review, we have changed some processes and communication support to ensure this does not occur again.

I do apologise for this unsatisfactory experience and reiterate that we do spend a lot of time training and reinforcing the importance of the guest experience whilst staying at our property.

As a valued guest, I would like to thank you again for your feedback and assisting us to identify these issues and can assure you that such events are extremely rare at Quest Bendigo.