All reviews indoor pool spa suite courtesy bus bbq area sports bar gaming room kids playground buffet breakfast great place to stay room service family suite bbq facilities free wifi rooms are large great facilities large group plenty of parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for a night during a weekend visit to Bendigo. Booked a 1 bedroom suite. Nice and clean with all the facilities that were expected. Parking was available right outside our doorstep. Bistro was a nice place to have our dinner.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

A great meal at a great price. Fast & friendly service. Our car club meets here every month, so thanks for the use of the venue too. Plenty of parking available also & lots of room for the family to get together

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

I stayed a week for work. Rooms very good. Great bedding. Spa and good shower. Well serviced very clean neat and tidy. Room service good. Attached to pokies and sports bar and bistro.
Bistro very noisy and need to book at times and the flies are dreadful in the bistro. Breakfast service ok. Fresh food good choices. Bistro a bit over priced and some dishes over cooked or re heated I suspect.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2019

My wife and I were spending one night in Bendigo to enable us to visit life long friends whom are unwell. We were recommended by them to stay at All Seasons Hotel and what a great experience we had. Our Suite was perfect for our situation. We had 2 meals , being Dinner and Breakfast. They were both delicious with nothing extra we could have required.We shall be returning to Bendigo regularly, and there is no doubt that we shall stay at All Seasons each time. Though we didn't use them, we were aware of many facilities available for all to use. Examples being : Indoor heated swimming pool,Gymnasium, playgrounds, spa and sauna and many more. We have travelled extensively throughout Country Australia, and have never found such value for so little money. We shall definitely be returning. Well done All Seasons Hotel !!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019

I stay regularly in Bendigo and will now continue to stay at this venue All Seasons due to ease of access, meals, state of rooms, fantastic service in all areas.
For me I will be recommending the site to all my friends and work colleagues

Room tip: Beds very comfortable and room the same, I could not fault the venue at all
Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank robynd668