“Comfortable and central”

Quest Bendigo Central
Australia
“Comfortable and central”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This Quest is comfortable and clean, and only about 10 minutes walk from the centre of Bendigo. The facilities are modern, though lacking in character as the furniture is stock standard from the Quest warehouse. The staff were friendly and informative.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisa R, Manager at Quest Bendigo Central, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
My Name is Lisa Renato, and I am the Property Manager at Quest Bendigo Central. I am writing the thank you for your comments and feedback, they are greatly appreciated.
I pleased to hear your positive feedback on our team, and also appreciate your feedback on the uniformity of the way the apartments are furnished, as part of a larger organisation we do our best to comply with our brand standards, to ensure every guest can expect and receive the same comfort from one property to the next.
At Quest Bendigo Central we pride ourselves on our accommodation, facilities and service, and welcome all feedback as an oppotunity to improve what we do.
I welcome you to contact me to discuss your comments further, should you wish to do so by contacting me on 03 5410 1300.

Lisa Renato - Property Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Shepparton, Australia
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My friends and I stayed here for New Years Eve. I had a single room. Very clean and spacious. Everything is new and modern. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We walked from the hotel to the clubs near the main street. Probably a 10 minute walk. Easy, fast check in. Heaps of on site parking. Will definitely be booking Quest again when we all return in February for an event.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Lisa R, Manager at Quest Bendigo Central, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
My Name is Lisa Renato, and I am the Property Manager at Quest Bendigo Central.
I would like to take this oppotunity to thank you for your comments and feedback, they are greatly appreciated.
I look forward to welcoming you back again in Feburary, when you are in the area again.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My partner and I stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment and were very happy with the location of the hotel and also the staff were very accomodating and the rooms were very clean and spacious and had everything that you would require. I would definently stay here again if visiting bendigo.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lisa R, Manager at Quest Bendigo Central, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Mudgee
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The staff at Quest are friendly and endlessly helpful. Good off-street parking, clean, well appointed accommodation. The only issue was an inability to log on to my wifi - I had to use the hotel wifi which incurred a cost. Well positioned for Bendigo restaurants but perhaps a little difficult to access supermarket shopping. Overall, I would rate this 9.5 out of 10, even with the problem with wifi.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Lisa R, Manager at Quest Bendigo Central, responded to this review, December 10, 2012

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Travelling for business with a colleague so booked a 2 bedroom apartment. We arrived around 9pm and check in was a breeze , staff member on duty understood we were on business so ensured we got to our room in a timely manner. The apartment was brilliant , clean and well set out and didn't experience any road noise issues. Only issues we had on arrival was there were no parking spaces left which is a pain when you have been on the road all day and just want to park the car and unpack , rather than have to move the car back outside the premises and drive around the local area looking for a park. Suggest maybe they need to nominate at least one parking space per apartment to minimise frustration .

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Dunluce
Reviewed November 30, 2012

A lovely clean, modern, well equipped 1 bedroom apartment. Comfortable and nicely decorated. Check in was quick and easy and the staff were very helpful when we wanted somewhere nice to go for our anniversary dinner. Conveniently located close to central Bendigo. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

adelaide
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Why only 4 stars.? Two reasons. Lack parking space, and I know it was busy, and traffic noise.
The apartments are modern, clean and very well appointed. The layout of the two bedroom fixes the noise issue. I put the wife into the enclosed room with no window or light from outside and I can sleep through the noise and lights which are on all night in the carpark. Thats fine in my case but be aware the lights are a problem as the curtains gap badly at the top and sides.

The two bathrooms are great as is the kitchen and the appliances provided.

Altogether we will return as it does suit us well even at $270 a night.

We found the Lakeview Hotel bistro meals, 400 m down the road to be good pub food. Also tried the pizza next door on the corner, give it a miss.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business