Comfort Inn & Suites City Views
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsdining table and deskmajor bus stopfamily roomthe ground floor roomsdouble glazingcentral locationheated poolmodern moteleach morningwalking distanceroom facilitiesgenerous sizeundercover parkinggood sized roomssovereign hillbakery hillqueen size bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stayed here twice, once last year with my daughter and again this year with my whole family of four.

With my daughter we stayed in a room on the second level, at the corner on the road side. The room was spacious, clean enough, and otherwise fine. The spa is noisy and I could hear other rooms spas too. The room was next to the stairs and I could hear everyone going up and down during the night. I was also disturbed by the road noise.

The family room however had none of those issues. The layout is good because the main room has the parental bed in it and the separate room is the kids room. I.e. The TV can be on without disturbing the kids sleep.

The pool is nice, though could be a bit warmer (maybe shutting the doors and windows would help in winter).

Off street parking is good.

The motel is also walking distance to restaurants.

In summary, I would stay in the family room again but not the other.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Susan S, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites City Views, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our spacious family room and our indoor pool. The pool is nicely heated (30 degrees) but does need some ventilation to stop condensation and to maintain a healthy environment.
I am sorry that you were disturbed by noises on your first stay, our double glazed windows usually do a great job of blocking out road noise and we do our best to put a stop to any loud noises from guests. Unfortunately the spa jets can be noisy, that is why we ask people to restrict their use of them after 10pm.
Our central location does make it easy for our guests to park their cars and walk to see our great city. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Ballarat

Reviewed October 21, 2013

well where do I start, I guess my previous reviews would be a start. each time I find it to be excellent service good position for what we doing in ballarat. nice and central for most of what we need. each time I marvel at how there is allways something something changed to make a long trip here just that little bit more special

Room Tip: allways try to book early
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Susan S, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites City Views, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your most recent stay with us at City Views. It is fantastic to hear you had another flawless stay! We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Ballarat.
Kind Regards
Susan

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We just returned from a two night stay here in the deluxe family room with spa. The room was great, heaps of room for us and the kids. The kids loved the indoor heated pool, great on a cold Ballarat day. Great location with many restaurants within walking distance and an easy drive to Sovereign Hill. The staff were very friendly and helpful whenever we went to reception. Great place to stay which had everything we needed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Susan S, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites City Views, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! It is great to hear that you and your family had the chance to explore the many lovely restaurants and attractions in Ballarat during your stay. Thank you for commenting on the cleanliness of our rooms and also on our staff, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here during some really nasty weather. It was clean and cosy and roomy. Close to the towb centre and major attractions. During the nught it was a littke noisy due to people staying in the rooms above us. Overall a nice stay in Ballarat.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Sheridan K

Thank you for your review it's such a pleasure to see our guests enjoying their stay, it is great to hear you found the room cosy and were able to take advantage of our central location. I am so sorry to hear there were noise issues during your stay; we have a strict no noise policy and do our best to put an end to any disruption as soon as it begins. We look forward to welcoming you back if you are ever in Ballarat again.
Kind Regards.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Ballarat for a few nights at the Comfort Inn & Suites and were very impressed. The rooms are large, clean and modern. The staff were very friendly. And the location is excellent and very close to many restaurants (some within walking distance). I would certainly recommend this motel !

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Susan S, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites City Views, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for your lovely feedback. Our TripAdvisor readers will be delighted to read your comments. It is great to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of our central location. If you are ever in Ballarat again, please don't hesitate to give us a call and we will certainly look after your accommodation needs.