“Fresh and delicious!!”

Ballarat Vietnamese Noodle House
Ranked #101 of 326 Restaurants in Ballarat
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Ballarat Vietnamese Noodle House is the place where you can enjoying all most traditional Vietnamese cuisine such as: Vietnamese Pan Cake, Traditional Rice Noodle Soup (PHO),Hot&Spice Beef Noodle Soup (BUN BO HUE), Grilled pork ribs on steam rice, Noodles soup with crispy skin chicken,Chicken Coleslaw, Rice vermicelli with spring rolls,Vietnamese Three Color Dessert ...and much much more....Welcome all!!!
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I've lived in Ballarat for a long time and I think this would be my favorite take away yet! It's fresh and great value. We've tried a few different dishes so far and have not been disappointed! Yummy dim sims and the pho is delicious! I don't normally order soups at take away places, but this was not just a soup! Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

we decided on takeaway, serves were huge, We even had leftovers for lunch the next day, My husband had the Singapore noodle dish with seafood and I had the hokkien noodles with chicken. Service was quick and efficient. Price wise you wont find much else better value.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We balked at paying $13.50 for a bowl of soup or $17.50 for a sandwich at the wanky Art Gallery cafe, and walked across the road to the Vietnamese Noodle Shop - turns out you can get a huge authentic Pho there for $9.50 that'll keep you nourished for three days. Indeed, all the prices for mains are slightly less than or slightly over ten dollars, so it's tremendous value for money. Having spent a fair bit of time in Vietnam, the menu and preparation seem truly authentic to me and make no compromises to Aussie tastes. Either you like Vietnamese, or you don't. A real gem.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Top level vietnamese food. Tasty fresh and healthy. This is genuine Viet Nam cuisine and I should know.. I lived in Vietnam for two years. I just hope they keep it ip as its now my favorite place to eat in ballarat.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I love Asian street food. Some of my best food memories are of eating street food in SE Asia. This place looks like it has been here for years, but is only a few months old. Not sure if that is a good thing, as I am a stickler for food hygiene and cleanliness (which makes one wonder why I eat street food when in Asia, lol). However, the dish I had (rice noodles with spring rolls) was full of flavour, aroma and freshness. Quick, easy, fresh, cheap food. My dish and a soft drink was $13.50. Complimentary green tea is available. Parking can be a problem, as is the lack of dine in seating and no EFTPOS facilities. I'll be back, for sure :)