All reviews great location parking is tight quality sleep hogs breath cafe walking distance to everything comfy king size bed rooms are nice water pressure short stroll budget price street noise two singles central location middle of town motel shower coles
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I are here for a golf competition and I chose this property because of its central location and reasonable pricing
Greeted warmly and rooms are excellent. Air con works beautifully.
Walking distance to everything and very quiet. Couldn’t ask for more.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Bakery hill motel is a great and very comfortable place to stay. Very clean room and spacious enough to accomodate 2 adults and 2 children. 1 king bed and two singles. Tiled bathroom with plenty of toiletries and fresh & big white towels. Shower with good water pressure. Very handy place with all the amenities close to. Pub right next to motel, generally quiet with only few locals. Supermarket just a stone throw away. Wendouree lake is 7 minutes drive which is one of the attractions of Ballarat. Surrounded by nice cafes(Stuart street). Lots of food options. Must recommend Bakery hill motel. Quick check in and check out. Friendly man at the reception. Enjoy your stay.

Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

Emailed the motel to advise we had a guide dog. They suggested we go elsewhere. Tried to charge me $200 deposit. Obviously I would be concerned that I wouldn’t get all my deposit back because they have a misguided pre concved idea of guid dogs. I wouldn’t give them my money.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

We had a comfortable night here, the beds were great but the carpets and bathrooms desperately need doing up..
Parking is a bit tight but there is sufficient parking.
Great location and for the price we were very happy.

1  Thank Darcy P
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Exceptionally clean and quiet, beds where super comfy. Free bottled water was a nice touch. Central location close to shops and food. DVDs in room would have handy.
Parking was at times a little difficult in the tight backyard.