“Generous serves”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

It's been a while since we last visited, but the food is still very acceptable, although nothing really out of the ordinary. The serves are certainly generous and the service was pleasant and efficient.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Not true Thai flavours and perhaps why it is called Thai Fusion. Dim Sims were akin to those I'd buy frozen in the supermarket.

1  Thank pixiesaunt
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Dining on a Saturday night with no reservation I found the Thai Fusion restaurant quite full. Regardless the staff were able to offer a table and quickly offered great service.

The menu is extensive if some what too large. Not having dined in the Thai Fusion before I didn't realise the portion sizes are large. Consequently I massively over ordered. From the appetisers to main the quality if food is excellent and near authentic.

The cost was reasonable and more surprising was the fact they allowed me to take away my left overs which made a great Sunday left over brunch.

Overall great food.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

This was my 2nd visit to Thai Fusion & I wasn't disappointed. Our meals were full of flavour & very big (I couldn't eat all of mine). The service was prompt & very friendly. We will be back to enjoy the atmosphere, food & excellent customer service.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We attended Thai Fusion last week with a vegetarian family member. We were told by the waiter that chicken stock was used in one of the vegetarian dishes, really? Found prices to be fairly expense compared to similar (and better) Asian restaurants in the same street. Food was OK but it was obvious most was out of packets and jars.