“Consistently good”

Description: The best breakfast place in Ballarat
Ballarat
“Consistently good”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I have had so many breakfasts here I have lost count and loads of soy lattes, all of which have been good!
The serves are generous, well presented and very tasty and well cooked.
The coffees are always good and I usually have two. The orange juice is yummy too.
Staff are friendly and helpful and quick.
Ben the owner is hands on and friendly and obviously runs the cafe efficiently.
There is a choice of seating either outside, inside at tables and chairs or in very comphy booths.
Daily papers are available and the facilities are kept clean.
Music is appropriate for a cafe and the atmosphere is good.
I work in a business that often has to recommend eating places in Ballarat and Lekkers for Breakfast is on top of my list. ( I have yet to eat lunch here)
My favorite SJ's breakfast!

Ballarat, Australia
“Awesome breakfast!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I went to Cafe Lekker with a friend of mine a few weeks ago. At the time (around 10:30am) we were worried that with the time, we wouldn't be able to make it out anywhere for breakfast.

We drove past and saw that they were open for breakfast and we are sure glad that we did!

The Cafe was almost fully booked but there was a table outside. We were seated very quickly and our orders were taken by a lovely, friendly young girl and soon enough our drinks and meals were delievered within 15 minutes - which I thought was great considering how busy they were!

We both just got bacon and eggs and it was delicious! I think it cost around $16-$17 but was well worth the price!

Can't wait to return soon!

• Visited December 2013
“Consistently Good Breakfast”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

I travel to Ballarat weekly for work. Cafe Lekker is now my regular place for breakfast.
Consistent quality and good coffee.

Melbourne, Australia
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

A lovely place to eat breakfast if you are a traveller or just a local. The food was very high quality and the staff were friendly and quick. The eggs and bacon were pretty nice as was the rest of the menu.

• Visited September 2013
Melbourne,Victoria
“Great little lunch restaurant”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This little restaurant consistently puts good food on the table.
Never been disappointed and this time no exception. With several friends the satay chicken, Tuki sausages, and green curry were excellent mains. Tasty desserts and slices to follow with good coffee.
Service efficient and pleasant.
Busy place, no frills atmosphere.
Renowned for great breakfast too.

• Visited August 2013