“Not as good as presented”
Review of Dino's On Sturt - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dino's On Sturt
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 12, 2012

We went here on recommendation and it was the worst decision we could make. The food was very average and my wife could not eat her meal. The only nice meal was the chicken schnitzel our niece ordered which she said was nice.
Maybe we went on an off night because did not experience any of the good things others seemed to have enjoyed as per other reviews on this site.
We choose this restaurant based on their reviews.
To rub salt in the wound they charged a $2 fee for paying my EFPOS which they failed to tell us on arrival.
The attitude of the staff seemed to be take it or leave it...

There are newer reviews for Dino's On Sturt

Reviewed May 1, 2012

I would definitely recommend the pizza. I had a large American pizza and it was too much for me to eat. The toppings were fresh. Staff were friendly and I will go back again.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Went here on Easter Monday when most others closed but pleasantly surprised by the nice food. Basic setting but warm fire and nice waitress. Good value.

Reviewed September 17, 2009

We spent the weekend in Ballarat and ended up at Dino's for both lunch and dinner on the same day! The servings were very generous, and the pizzas were really traditional, the best we've had in a long time! We also shared an amazing Toblerone cheesecake.
The staff greeted us at the door and we were able to sit in the window across from the Town Hall. The night before we went elsewhere and would never return so it was great to find somewhere with such great food.

2  Thank missoni