“Disappointed on usual favourite”
Review of Earthy Eats

Earthy Eats
Ranked #5 of 44 Quick Bites in Launceston
Description: Earthy Eats is a local haven for lovers of wholesome, healthy and sustainable food & drink with options to suit all dietary needs, including slow cooked meats, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, low carb and more.
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Love the food from here, I have been a regular customer for a number of years but my 3 last visits have been so disappointing on wait times. I've held off going back based on the previous disappointing visits (45 mins on soup that was already prepared) but thought I would call in on my way past for a salad. Already prepared in the fridge ready to go but still had to wait 20mins. I did not have time to waste so it's likely that I might not return, disappointing as I do enjoy the food but I don't have that much time at lunch time.

Date of visit: April 2019
LDanderian, Owner at Earthy Eats, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Hi Fiona,

Really sorry that your order was over looked yesterday. The staff let me know of this error and told me that you were understandably upset. Unfortunately we were under staffed and had a very busy day which did result in some errors. We are about to launch Skip the Queue- which means you will be able to order ahead, this might be a great option for you if you are willing to give us another chance!

Warm wishes, Laura

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Service. Ambience. Food. Locations all GREAT. Went in at 345 easy to find a car park, for one take away coffee and was not rushed and what a coffee. Nummy.

Date of visit: March 2019
LDanderian, Owner at Earthy Eats, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Thank you Sandra! So glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! Best wishes, Laura

Reviewed March 19, 2019

I regularly come here when I visit Launceston for the healthy fresh food. As a vegetarian I have a few choices, but I usually get the Buddha bowl and a smoothy. So much better than normal fast food options for lunch. Nice chunky wood tables and a quiet street out the front, despite the very central location. Service is good too.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

My husband's hot chocolate was small and weak, the haloumi egg dish he had wasn't very tasty and the bread was dry. My Buddha bowl was average but small for the price and the haloumi, which was an extra, was a tiny serve too. Kale was dried and old and the salad had no dressing on it. Could make better at home and will next time.

Date of visit: February 2019
LDanderian, Owner at Earthy Eats, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2019

Hi Betty, sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your meals. Please feel free to contact me at earthyeats.tas@gmail.com if you would like to discuss anything further. We make our salads fresh every day so it's disheartening that you thought the kale was old. Our haloumi panini with house tomato + apple relish is a crowd favourite too, so I really am sorry that you didn't enjoy it. We have 2 sizes of hot drinks, so for just 50c more a large size sounds like a more appropriate choice for your husband. We really do pour alot of heart and soul into our food, so again, I am very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy it. Please do touch base at earthyeats.tas@gmail.com, we'd love to offer you a voucher to offer you another dining experience with us. Best regards, Laura

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

That was the question on a rather warm day for lunch recently.
Everything here looks tasty well prepared and good service and yes even skinny milk.
Enjoyed the Buddha bowl was crunchy and full of flavour bought my own water so not at all expensive.
Toilet facilities available.
Plenty of tables inside and out
Menu consists of salads sandwiches wraps slices fresh juices and kombucha.
Good staff I always seem to get the male who looks like he is over it but offers extremely good service.
Take a number and they bring everything to you free water available.

Date of visit: January 2019