“Best Chinese in Australia? It’s possible...”
Review of WANG's Restaurant

WANG's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 362 Restaurants in Launceston
Description: WANG's Restaurant is a Chinese Restaurant located at 75 George Street Launceston. The restaurant is an inspiring one, combining a warm atmosphere with excellent and innovative modern Chinese cuisine. We will provide a great food selection with efficient and great customer service. Owner owns other successful food businesses in Launceston. We invite you to come and enjoy our high class hospitality.
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Holidays in Tassie and feeling buggered so picked a restaurant off the back of the hotel flyer. Closed my eyes and pointed and landed on Wang’s.
The food gods must be liking me today because omg, what a great feed! We got takeaway, spring rolls, chicken cashew and fried rice.
I have eaten Chinese food in NSW, ACT, QLD, and VIC and I can happily say that Wang’s in Tassie is the best I’ve ever had.
The spring rolls were fantastic, nice and fat and not a drop of oil did lubricant my lips. The rice was fluffy and full of fresh ingredients, the chicken cashew was delicious, little heavy on the celery but we asked for no onions so I think they just put in a little extra celery to make up for it and honestly I’m retaining a little fluid atm so it works out well for me!
If you’re in the Launceston area give Wang’s a go. Yummy in my tummy!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

We haven’t been here for a while and found the food FANTASTIC! Better then we remembers. The Mongolian lamb was so so tender & tasty. Other dishes also great and service good. Will be returning!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019

It was a last minute decision to go there. Where lucky have a couple of seats left,outside which we did not mind. It was very busy that night,staff were quick to serve. Choose the Ling fish with Ginger and Shallots, and Mongolian Lamb and steamed rice.Could not eat it all, so took back to Hotel as they had micro. It also is licenced

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

Amazing food and fantastic service! Dropped in knowing nothing about the place and were blown away. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

Had a lovely Christmas night dinner,
San choy Bow, Chicken Satay, Szechuan Chicken, Fried Rice.
Mark your satay is the best, Rachel you are a fabulous hostess,
Best taste and best value in Launceston ,